concept costumes

Marveldave

hi all
does anyone put up concept costume sketches? thinking about doing some and showing them. And does anyone make them? :)

I'm working on a few suits, including a superhero suit for the Dutch Railways and an Assassin's Creed custom suit, influenced by Ninja. :) As I practice Ninjutsu and thought that Assassin's and Ninja's were pretty much alike... I'd think I could pull that costume off without many problems. Just designing it this evening. Starting with simple sketches right now. Not much done yet though.

I've seen a few posted, but usually when people are working on that suit, or they have an idea for one and request other peoples opinions. I'm working on a number of them, that once I get back from this deployment I'll be able to share. A new take on the Saiyan Armor, and a Batman Beyond suit that I'm working on designing now based off of the Nolan-verse. It'd be interesting to see what everyone's working on! Do you have any sketches of projects coming up?

I'm working on a few suits, including a superhero suit for the Dutch Railways and an Assassin's Creed custom suit, influenced by Ninja. :) As I practice Ninjutsu and thought that Assassin's and Ninja's were pretty much alike... I'd think I could pull that costume off without many problems. Just designing it this evening. Starting with simple sketches right now. Not much done yet though.

Even that isn't going to make then ride on time :lol

I've seen a few posted, but usually when people are working on that suit, or they have an idea for one and request other peoples opinions. I'm working on a number of them, that once I get back from this deployment I'll be able to share. A new take on the Saiyan Armor, and a Batman Beyond suit that I'm working on designing now based off of the Nolan-verse. It'd be interesting to see what everyone's working on! Do you have any sketches of projects coming up?

Nolan type batman beyond suit sounds awesome. I'm thinking of an iron man looking green goblin suit. I'll be doing a quick concept sketch over the weekend :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back