CON HOT: The Weird & Wonderful World of Comic Con

Karim

Hey guys. This is my first time posting on here, so go easy on me.

Me and my buddy are comic book publishers, who exhibit at a lot of the big UK events. Right now we're working on a new comic book called CON HOT, which is all about loves, losses and lives of cosplayers, and we'd really appreciate any feedback this community might have for us.

We were inspired by the idea that at comic con you get to be whoever you want to be, without any judgement or criticism. So maybe you drive a bus, or tend bar or work in accounts receivable.

But every now and again you also get to embody an epic hero, warrior priestess or magical beast.

Right now were crowdfunding this project, but more than contributions we need ideas that will make this book as good as we want it to be.

So follow the link and feel free to reach out to us.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...t-in-the-wonderful-world-of-comi?ref=category

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Karim,

welcome to the RPF :popcorn I think you will find a lot of stories and characters here to write many books.
I wish you and your co-writer the best of luck to realize this book.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back