Completed! Wheems project -batteries not included

So I've been watching this thread for a while. I even grabbed the 3D scans a long time back and printed them. Now wheems sits on a shelf in my garage waiting for me to finish and paint him...

But I got brought back to this thread today because of Adam Savage's newest video:

That final product looks amazing! Nice work! Is this a project that you think will ever turn into a run? I'd be super interested!

Jas I would be interested in buying the SLA stl files for this!!!
I'd be interested In the 3d model too. Here's my first attempt based on an etsy model.

Attachments

• P_20220210_182329~2.jpg
    P_20220210_182329~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
So I've been watching this thread for a while. I even grabbed the 3D scans a long time back and printed them. Now wheems sits on a shelf in my garage waiting for me to finish and paint him...

But I got brought back to this thread today because of Adam Savage's newest video:

That final product looks amazing! Nice work! Is this a project that you think will ever turn into a run? I'd be super interested!
Thank you for the kind words. I honestly haven't made one for myself yet. I am kicking around the idea of a run but can't promise anything at this point. If I decide to move forward I will post something in this thread and create a new run or interest thread.

Thanks again.

This is amazing. I saw Adam Savages video. Was really hoping I could purchase one. My Grandpa was the Set Designer for the movie and it has a special place in my heart. Would love to have something like this in my office.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back