Color Scheme for Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scott1

Hey guys. I just got my first predator mask today. I bought it off ebay from agonystes. I don't know if he's a member of this board or not. But, anyway. . .now that I have the mask I'm a bit stumped. I want to paint my mask to make it unique in atleast color. I was thinking of using the skin scheme from the first predator movie but just use different colors. Being this is my first mask I want to have something to go by and compare while I paint. I was thinking of painting the main core of the skin in a light green and the outer color to be black or dark brown. (( I'll put a picture in to help show what I mean. ))

My question though is this. . .is green a good choice? (( I know it's up to me but, I'd like some opinions about whether or not it may or may not look good. )) So if you have anything to suggest as far as possible color shades or maybe a better color combination please let me know. Thanks.

Here's something to help show what I had in mind. . .sorry it's just me pointing what colors I may use. . .
images.jpg

And here's my mask as it is right now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Terreos/7bbb_1.jpg

images.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.