Collar Plate and Foot Flap Location IM Mk4

dibbydoda

Hey There,

I am just starting out on a Mark 4 Iron man costume using Robo's Files. I am currently only in the scaling phase but was having trouble with my reference pictures in regards to where the Collar Plate and Foot Flap Pieces are situated on the armour. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I've not got the files in front of me at the moment but if they're the bits I think they might be:

The foot flap parts kind of sit in front of the ankle and a little lower I think.

The collar plate, behind the chest piece and filling the gap between it and the back plate.

If you can put some pictures up of the exact parts you mean then you will be able to get some more detailed answers potentially.

Thanks for your reply Ikras.

I have reviewed the reference pictures and think you are correct with the parts I am talking about. Here are some screenshots of the parts:

Foot Flap.pngCollar Plate.png

Last edited:
Happy to help.

Ok, the collar sections definitely go where I was talking about. You should have a brace part as well? The sections you have in your picture kind of sit on top of that. The picture here should hopefully clarify what I mean: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=196597 . If it doesn't show up then I just googled iron man mk4 collar and it was the first result.

I'm not as 100% sure with the foot flaps. There are some plates that go just in front of the ankles that they might be but I can't remember if they come as part of the shin files. If they do then I think what you have there sit just below them, kind of covering the tops of the boots.

Hope that's of use.

That's a very useful picture. I was wondering in what order the chest parts go together and that has made it a lot clearer.
I've decided not to be too fussy with the foot flap at the moment. I've done a rough scale of it and if it's wrong when I put it together it's only a small piece so I will just do another one.

Once again thanks for your input!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back