Limited Run Cockpit for Green Leader Y-Wing

Gus76

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This project run is for a Y-WIng 3D printed cockpit made specifically for the Green Leader Y-Wing.
The cockpit is printed in SLA resin with 50nm resolution.
The cockpit is available in two versions:
1st Version closely resembles the cockpit seen on the filming miniatures:
ycockpit02_zpsubemgul8.jpg

ycockpit01_zpsyuvtidqz.jpg

ycockpit03_zpsn9ervyyj.jpg

The second version has some extra details like grilles near the pilot seat on the sides of the cockpit, some pipes going through the cockpit as seen on the X-Wings, more details on the floor and the dashboard, as well as the pilot. There is also stitching on the pilot seat that can be seen after finishing. The pilot comes with clear googles and is removable for easy finishing:
cockpit101_zpsxmzl8130.jpg
cockpit103_zpsxoaer4wu.jpg

cockpit102_zps6lhytldf.jpg
cockpit104_zpshtsjijbs.jpg

Pricing:
Version 1 - $65 USD plus shipping
Version 2 - $90 USD plus shipping

Shipping:
$15 USD flat rate for USA and Canada, includes tracking and insurance
$20 USD for overseas shipping, no tracking, no insurance
$45 USD for overseas shipping with tracking and insurance, 10 days guaranteed delivery.

If you would like to place an order, please send the full amount with shipping to volteco@gmail.com via PayPal. Please include in the notes your forum nickname, which cockpit you are ordering. The package will be shipped to the address you have on file with PayPal. If you wish your order to be shipped to a different address, please also include it in the notes.

Please allow 2 weeks from the order date for the order to be shipped.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Happy holidays to me! Beautiful work! It looks like it, but just to make sure, it's designed to fit around Dave's armature that runs through the center?

That's right. It is made specifically to accommodate Dave's armature. I will post the photo with the armature attached soon.

Happy holidays to me! Beautiful work! It looks like it, but just to make sure, it's designed to fit around Dave's armature that runs through the center?

Thank you very much Everyone who placed the order!

Please see below how the cockpit fits into the forward fuselage shells with the armature attached:

IMG_20161124_163802_zpsigg6trvv.jpg

Last edited:
Got my cockpit today and all I can say is "It's perfect"! Fits beautifully, plenty of room to add lighting, and looks great! Fantastic job Gus!

hi Gus

is this still available to order ? and can you tell me were can i buy the head also ?

thanks in advance ...your work is amazing

Hi,

Thank you. The cockpits are still available.
Please follow this link for the actual Green Leader Y-Wing project: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=250459
This thread is the main thread. I am afraid the run for the forward fuselage is closed but Dave may have a few sets left.

Hope this helps.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back