Cobra Kai Karate Kid tv comedy sequel

Eh we say that but we will be angry about the fact that Cobra Kai season 5 is being delivered piece-meal when the previous ones werent because this is truly a great show. In a sea of mediocre, the movie about a high school karate tournament is the most enjoyable lol.

But damn I love this series and want more. Glad they seem to have a plan to at least season 6 and Netflix is giving them the time to develop. My only worry now os that the show will suffer from its own success (aka guest cameos by famous people who are fans of the show that eats up run time and takes away from developing the story).

Eh we say that but we will be angry about the fact that Cobra Kai season 5 is being delivered piece-meal when the previous ones werent because this is truly a great show. In a sea of mediocre, the movie about a high school karate tournament is the most enjoyable lol.

But damn I love this series and want more. Glad they seem to have a plan to at least season 6 and Netflix is giving them the time to develop. My only worry now os that the show will suffer from its own success (aka guest cameos by famous people who are fans of the show that eats up run time and takes away from developing the story).
Agree they have to come up with a plan and ending before the show jumps the shark

Agree they have to come up with a plan and ending before the show jumps the shark
Based on an interview with the creators, it seems they already have a plan and endgame in mind.

I dont know if this means season 6 is endgame (probably not) but they do seem to have a plan and may be planning spin offs.

This is far better than milking the franchise to death (aka the Walking dead in more ways than one), and is also good news for Netflix who needs original content to really compete in the streaming wars.

Its why I do think the big risks are bloat. The series is now a big thing (not game of thrones big but big) and I just hope it doesnt result in a downturn like many shows before it.

Based on an interview with the creators, it seems they already have a plan and endgame in mind.

I dont know if this means season 6 is endgame (probably not) but they do seem to have a plan and may be planning spin offs.

This is far better than milking the franchise to death (aka the Walking dead in more ways than one), and is also good news for Netflix who needs original content to really compete in the streaming wars.

Its why I do think the big risks are bloat. The series is now a big thing (not game of thrones big but big) and I just hope it doesnt result in a downturn like many shows before it.
this is actually great news! and the spin off sounds fun as well! as long as stingray is involved! :p

I loved this season and already can't wait for next season...

But they did come dangerously close already. When the special celebrity guest star came out, part of me was hoping that instead of singing, she should be jumping over a shark on water skis.

I loved this season and already can't wait for next season...

But they did come dangerously close already. When the special celebrity guest star came out, part of me was hoping that instead of singing, she should be jumping over a shark on water skis.
SPOILERS BELOW

I don’t know who that chick is.. I did however not like how the tournament has now changed..

The different “classes” or stages should i say..

Think they did it to make it more “suspenseful” idk.. didn’t work for me

I didn’t expect cobra Kai winning.. I figured this was the last season

Once Miguel quit I figured “oh we will have a season after this.. can’t leave it like this”

I don’t know how I feel about Johnny now going to Mexico to kick some gangsters asses..

I am however SUPER CHARGED to see Chozen helping Daniel.. I loved that character since KKII

Its mind-blowing that Ralph Macchio is older than Thomas Ian Griffith by a year and older than William Zabka by 4 years.

Man...just finished it. Fantastic. I know some parts of it are just completely ridiculous, but they lean into them and just go with it.

Robby and Tory’s character arcs have been really well done. Especially Tory. She’s a character that I really like how they’ve developed.

When this show was first announced, I thought it would be a fun little diversion...I had no clue it would become one of the few shows I truly enjoy.

Man...just finished it. Fantastic. I know some parts of it are just completely ridiculous, but they lean into them and just go with it.

Robby and Tory’s character arcs have been really well done. Especially Tory. She’s a character that I really like how they’ve developed.

When this show was first announced, I thought it would be a fun little diversion...I had no clue it would become one of the few shows I truly enjoy.
Completely agree, the last 2 seasons have really gotten into Tory’s back ground.

Robbie’s relationship with his had and the jealousy of Miguel’s connection with him, the way they film it you really can feel it

Netflix released some images from the upcoming season. Entertainment Weekly has them here

Say what! Wasn’t that Asian chick on team eagle fan?!?! Looks like she’s with cobra Kai now… damn

I really really like this show.. though it does get “power rangers” at time. But this show really keeps me going when it comes to looking forward to something

I will tell ya, I am alittle nervous on where it is going.. Johnny going to Mexico to fight the drug cartel.. idk man …

I don’t think they needed to bring back Mike Barnes either.. just seems like each season is a reunion.

Rather keep it Daniel and Johnny training a new generation..

***** look at me babble I’m going back to work

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back