Cobra Kai Karate Kid tv comedy sequel

JoeG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cobra-Kai-Season-4-Poster-All-Valley-Tournament.jpg

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really really like this series. The fight scenes tend to get alittle “power rangers” like, but I’m really enjoying the story.

I love Johnny Lawrence’s character

HeartBlade

Sr Member
I love the character development and how the motivations make sense in character.

Terry Silver is loyal to Kreese and is the only other teacher we know so he comes back.

Just because Daniel and Johnny are working together means everything is peachy and given their identities as rival sensei, their biggest clash will be over the future of their students.

Daniel and Johnny combining Miyagi and Cobra could be lethal but Robby also knows some Miyagi do. Kreese and Silver will probably analyze and try to find weaknesses in the style to exploit.

Daniel also learning Cobra Kai and Johnny Miyagi do is interesting and love the reference that Daniel has a little Cobra Kai in him. He did initially go to Cobra Kai to learn karate to beat Johnny, was always a hothead, and did learn from Silver.

Laspector

Master Member
Season 4 is 100% KICK ASS!!! I did not see that ending coming!
I was just gonna watch this spread out over the weekend, but I couldn't turn it off. I watched all 10 episodes in one sitting. This is an awesome show!!!

ScourgiousJinx

Sr Member
Season 4 was really fun. It's the usual fare and predictable twists but it still works. They're going to run out of past characters to throw in very soon lol. I really like what they did with Kreese.

One thing that was really annoying and completely unnecessary was
Carrie Underwood. WHY?? That scene was a bit out of place. I'm sure her scores of fans loved it though.

mattycsi

Sr Member
Trying my bestest to drag this out a little but its hard, could easily pile through this in one sitting.

Up to ep7, enjoyed every minute of it.

I think the fight scenes are better this time, seems to be a lot more flow, less stilted.

JoMamma_Smurf

Master Member
Just finished watching season 4. Holy crap... Entertainment at it's best. This show puts you through every emotion a great show should put you through. Terry is EXECELLENT and continues to do Terry. You get 100% invested in every character. Even brand new ones. Top notch writing with this show...... Take note hollywood. This is how it's done.

mattycsi

Sr Member
Just finished watching season 4. Holy crap... Entertainment at it's best. This show puts you through every emotion a great show should put you through. Terry is EXECELLENT and continues to do Terry. You get 100% invested in every character. Even brand new ones. Top notch writing with this show...... Take note hollywood. This is how it's done.
Agreed.
Terry was excellent, I thought for a while they were going to go a different way with him.

Also, Robbie's speech in the dojo at the end was award worthy.

Can't believe we have to wait another year!!

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I kind of wish I hadn't binged watched this season. Instant gratification isn't always the best move. Next season I think I'm going to do one or two episodes a week.
I say the same exact thing.. kind of wish it was setup like the mandalorian pace yourself once a week because apparently I have no self control

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Another cool thing I liked was watching the flash backs of the deleted footage. Johnny throwing him into the locker. The pie scene, I’ve seen them on YouTube and it was cool to see them used

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.