Cobra Kai Karate Kid tv comedy sequel

I took it more that Daniel was extremely pissed off, in that moment I don't think he knew what he was going to do.

I got the impression that his "saving" of Johnny was more just him wanting to pound on Kreese for sending the Cobras to his house than actually help Johnny out.

I'm reading a lot of fan theories regarding Tory.
Mainly why was she so much skillful walking through the door than anyone else.
1: she is related to Silver somehow. The name Nichols (nickel) alluring to the colour silver and why Kreese went above and beyond to help her out.
2: she is related to Mike Barnes.
3: she is the daughter of Julie, Next KK.

Any thoughts?
I like the idea of a connection to Julie somehow, not necessarily daughter. But it might be an interesting way to bring her in.

The creators have said that season 4 will not be the end of the show but they do have an endgame in mind but it is way beyond S4.

Also, not heard anyone at all mention Jessica from KK3. Is she likely to turn up next season?

I took it more that Daniel was extremely pissed off, in that moment I don't think he knew what he was going to do.

I got the impression that his "saving" of Johnny was more just him wanting to pound on Kreese for sending the Cobras to his house than actually help Johnny out.

Well, true. But, at that moment, I couldn't help but think about what Kreese tried to do to Daniel in Part 3. Since he couldn't take Daniel out then and ended up losing Cobra Kai as a result, Kreese pushing Daniel into a murderous rage and make him lose everything certainly wouldn't be out of character of him.

I'm reading a lot of fan theories regarding Tory.
Mainly why was she so much skillful walking through the door than anyone else.
1: she is related to Silver somehow. The name Nichols (nickel) alluring to the colour silver and why Kreese went above and beyond to help her out.
2: she is related to Mike Barnes.
3: she is the daughter of Julie, Next KK.

Any thoughts?
I like the idea of a connection to Julie somehow, not necessarily daughter. But it might be an interesting way to bring her in.

The creators have said that season 4 will not be the end of the show but they do have an endgame in mind but it is way beyond S4.

Also, not heard anyone at all mention Jessica from KK3. Is she likely to turn up next season?
I like the Mike Barnes theory a lot. Karate Kid III wasn't the greatest but it had some really good moments and Barnes was a decent villain. I hope they don't do something ultra cliche like making Tory Kreese's estranged granddaughter.

I like the Mike Barnes theory a lot. Karate Kid III wasn't the greatest but it had some really good moments and Barnes was a decent villain. I hope they don't do something ultra cliche like making Tory Kreese's estranged granddaughter.
That would be too cliche, they can run the risk of making the universe too small if everyone is connected. I think they have done well so far. Having Ali just home for a visit worked way better than if she had been Tory's mother or Miguel's doctor.

I like the idea that Barnes and Silver could be at odds with each other. After losing and not getting paid I could see him having some issues with him and Kreese. It could end in season 4 with a 3 way team up against the CK.

Just in case you didn't notice. The guy that John Kreese saved at the end of his little story who said "anything for life" was not Terry Silver. Watch the beginning of episode six of season 3. The dude with the big mouth and pony tail is 100% Terry Silver. Listen to him say "Johnny Johnny Johnny..".

Just in case you didn't notice. The guy that John Kreese saved at the end of his little story who said "anything for life" was not Terry Silver. Watch the beginning of episode six of season 3. The dude with the big mouth and pony tail is 100% Terry Silver. Listen to him say "Johnny Johnny Johnny..".

I kinda doubt that...because...

The guy with the pony tail literally got executed later in that same episode.

After they were captured the Viet Cong brought Pony Tail to the group last, knelt him down, put a gun to his head. The camera shifted to the guy that Kreese saved and you hear a gunshot, and that guy says “Oh God, he’s dead because of me, it’s all my fault.”

Then the captain says “Shut your God damned mouth Silver! I told you not to hesitate, and now look what you did, look at him Kreese! Look!”

Here is a screenshot of the CC from the scene.
A1A2241C-E8C1-43B3-A2A3-CFB3F5B97570.jpeg

Last edited:
My new theory.

Season 4 finishes up Kreese v Lawrusso.

Through online blogs/karate community etc Barnes hears about the tournement and Daniel.
Thats when he comes back to the valley for revenge. Boom, season 5 and 6 from there.

I just noticed that Will Smith is an executive producer of CK. Apparently his production company owns the rights to the Karate Kid Franchise. I still haven't seen the reboot with his son, no interest.

My wife and I started this show last night. We’re only a few episodes into the first season, but interesting so far...

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back