Cobra Kai Karate Kid tv comedy sequel

I just so want Terry Silver and Karate's Bad Boy Mike Barnes showing up on this show. And yes, you have to say the whole thing when referring to Karate's Bad Boy Mike Barnes.
Can we say KBBMB?
I'd like to see them both too. It would interesting though if there was conflict between them. Like, KBBMB harbours resentment for Silver bringing him into his plan as his reputation as KBB was irrepairably tarnished after losing to Daniel.
Kreese brings Silver in on the rebooting of Cobra Kai and KBBMB hears about it and shows up to confront them. Would create an interesting dynamic between him, Johnny and Daniel.

I’m just waiting to see if Dutch will make his return. I heard his racing company is too busy to allow him to act much.

Speaking of Chad McQueen... has anyone noticed the older he gets, the more he is starting to resemble his father?

D09D61C2-A4C1-4F14-A445-22CC3A53126C.jpeg
DCBD5906-2A4B-4277-AF1D-7C6ADCDEF99A.jpeg
14A89175-2F2B-4101-9D4B-19288325444D.jpeg

Yeah this is a great show. And this is coming from someone who didn’t watch the karate kid growing up so it’s not nostalgia having an effect.

Do you guys think the move to Netflix would have an impact on the writing? Or is Netflix more of a if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it?

One of the creators confirmed her name as Nichols on twitter

So...in the episode where Daniel and Johnny are discussing the fact that Ali Mills married some guy and moved to Denver, and now has the last name Schwarber...well...there’s a scene in the second season where Johnny sends a message to Ali Mills Schwarber, confirming that her last name is Schwarber.

I happened to be looking at the listing for Tory’s character to try to find what I’d seen her in before, and I noticed that she is listed as “Tory Schwarber.” Soooo...maybe Ali isn’t in Denver any more????

I have not actually looked into the validity of this, and on IMDB she’s just listed as “Tory,” so I’m not sure where Google gets its listing from...but it could make for a compelling storyline.

I think there something to this theory.

The actress is clearly marked on IMDB as “Tory Schwarber”. I have a strong feeling there is going to be a plot twist around her and Ali.

BFFF0B64-9B49-4BB9-9591-8D5E83E4EE3A.jpeg

I think there something to this theory.

The actress is clearly marked on IMDB as “Tory Schwarber”. I have a strong feeling there is going to be a plot twist around her and Ali.

View attachment 1347727

Ooooh!!! IMDB has been updated, because when I saw it on Google the other day I double checked on IMDB and they just had her as “Tory.”

There are plenty of reasons she could go by Nichols instead of her mom’s last name...different dad, given up for adoption, etc.

In fact, with a theme of this show being parental relations with their kids, a strange relationship between Tory and Ali would fit in just fine.

I dont recall..

* Did Johnny actually send the friend request once he got his facebook account? or did he not send it?

* If not, Allie was just searching and stumbled upon him and sent her own request?

I'm hoping for a Johnny and Ali hook up again!

I 'LOVE' the new spin on the same 'scenarios/situations'.. but slight skewed. Like how Robbie nonchalantly becoming the 'bad guy' on accident. (hiding the truth about the medal, then the season finale)
And...also how they 'good guy' was slightly blinded and becoming a 'bad guy' too.. (kinda showing everyone goes through these issues and 'growing pains' of sorts)..

Was interesting when Johnny brought up his stance on things.. how Daniel came.. and moved in on his girl..etc.. (which can totally be seen like that)

* I just wish Robbie didnt such so much as an actor! LOL

I dont recall..

* Did Johnny actually send the friend request once he got his facebook account? or did he not send it?

* If not, Allie was just searching and stumbled upon him and sent her own request?

I'm hoping for a Johnny and Ali hook up again!

I 'LOVE' the new spin on the same 'scenarios/situations'.. but slight skewed. Like how Robbie nonchalantly becoming the 'bad guy' on accident. (hiding the truth about the medal, then the season finale)
And...also how they 'good guy' was slightly blinded and becoming a 'bad guy' too.. (kinda showing everyone goes through these issues and 'growing pains' of sorts)..

Was interesting when Johnny brought up his stance on things.. how Daniel came.. and moved in on his girl..etc.. (which can totally be seen like that)

* I just wish Robbie didnt such so much as an actor! LOL

Johnny sent her a message on FB Messenger, but not a friend request.

At the end she sent him a friend request...probably because she had seen his message.

SWEET! (the count down begins!)

Wait,... what am I forgetting? LOL.. Why does Johnny have two black eyes? (or is that 'to come' still?) Trailer made it seem like it was the end of season 2/picking up season 3 (and was beat up?)

Do I need ot go back a refresh my memory now? :)

I don’t know if I already posted in this.. I’ve literally been having dreams of posting and communicating in my dreams.. which gets confusing

I am a pretty big fan of this, the last fight in season 2 was little too “power rangers” for me, but over all I love everything about it

Curious to see where season 3 goes..

SWEET! (the count down begins!)

Wait,... what am I forgetting? LOL.. Why does Johnny have two black eyes? (or is that 'to come' still?) Trailer made it seem like it was the end of season 2/picking up season 3 (and was beat up?)

Do I need ot go back a refresh my memory now? :)
I think its season 3 footage. We see Kreese with a bloodied nose too, I'm betting a fight between the 2, somewhere in the crossover between 2 and 3.

ok.. whew.! (thanks)

I wasnt sure if I forget something that the end? or if I forgot something from the bar fight? (questioning my old age!) :)

I don’t know if I already posted in this.. I’ve literally been having dreams of posting and communicating in my dreams.. which gets confusing

I am a pretty big fan of this, the last fight in season 2 was little too “power rangers” for me, but over all I love everything about it

Curious to see where season 3 goes..

Yes, that was it Power Rangers-ish but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. I blew this off when it was on Youtube but all of my co-workers my age were raving about it. Long story short, I binged it.

I watched the 2 first episodes on YouTube.. but didnt want to go through with an 'account' (even though I prbably could have binged it in the first 30 days)..

Was very happy when it was announced it was going to Netflix!

Yes, that was it Power Rangers-ish but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. I blew this off when it was on Youtube but all of my co-workers my age were raving about it. Long story short, I binged it.

Yeah I did too, my favorite part was sting ray, showing he can be a bouncer lol literally hip bouncing kids out of the way

I hope they address what a complete C-word Ali was to Daniel. Watch the beginning of KK2 again. On PROM NIGHT, AT THE PROM, she a.) dumps Daniel for a "football player from UCLA," b.) borrows his antique car and leaves him at the prom (likely for a ride in the back seat with the football player, so who knows what they left on the cushions) c.) CRASHES said car, and d.) must have come BACK to the prom with the crashed car to tell Daniel what happened. Then 3.) she left again without Daniel, leaving him with a banged-up car to get home in.
Not cool, man. Not cool.
And on Cobra-Kai, the priest was the only Cobra-Kai kid from KK1 who showed Daniel any mercy or argued that they were going too far with beating him up.
the last fight in season 2 was little too “power rangers” for me, but over all I love everything about it.
Having been a high school teacher, there's no way ANY fight would go on that long without teachers and security all over it. Plus, ALL OF THOSE KIDS ARE GOING TO JAIL. ALL OF THEM. If that's not a major plot point in Season 3-4, I'll be disappointed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back