Clue the movie props

I just printed up the FRAME of the pistol. I still have to print the cylinder and paint everything. My life is in slow motion now, with me buying a house in Michigan and preparing to move. But I hope to get this painted and post pics soon.

If this ends up in the Junkyard to help raise money for my move, I should point out that the trigger and hammer do NOT move. I wanted there to be NO confusion (especially when shipping) that this is a static replica.

Attachments

• PXL_20240103_223903826.jpg
    PXL_20240103_223903826.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I just printed up the FRAME of the pistol. I still have to print the cylinder and paint everything. My life is in slow motion now, with me buying a house in Michigan and preparing to move. But I hope to get this painted and post pics soon.

If this ends up in the Junkyard to help raise money for my move, I should point out that the trigger and hammer do NOT move. I wanted there to be NO confusion (especially when shipping) that this is a static replica.
Print quality looks incredible, especially with the rollmarks. What are you planning for the paint? Something like Alumaluster?

Print quality looks incredible, especially with the rollmarks. What are you planning for the paint? Something like Alumaluster?

Yeah, I got the settings dialed in very well on ChitBox pro. I am just now looking at paint, will check out that one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back