Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

I've tried contacting Marc multiple times now, as I haven't received my order still. Initially I was able to get a response through "conversation" here but that was quite some time ago now. I've tried private messages here, as well as the Paypal email address and his Facebook. Anybody have any sort of information?

I've tried contacting Marc multiple times now, as I haven't received my order still. Initially I was able to get a response through "conversation" here but that was quite some time ago now. I've tried private messages here, as well as the Paypal email address and his Facebook. Anybody have any sort of information?
Responded to your PM - sorry!

Count me as an all in if you do another print run. I would be willing to by a full set! Huge Clue fan and kicking myself that I didn't see this thread in the fall when orders were going out for the 1st print run.

Just so you all know - as several of you have wanted to be updated on a second run:

I know I'm terribly late to this party, but if there is even the slightest of chances that I can get in on this, I would be happy to purchase a full set. Thank you!

I know I'm terribly late to this party, but if there is even the slightest of chances that I can get in on this, I would be happy to purchase a full set. Thank you!
I have a couple of extra I just received for this run that I won’t need so if you are interested in one let me know. I’ll only charge my original cost plus shipping to you.
Marc

I want to give a public shout-out to member commodorekorns for hooking me up with a copy of this game. It looks so good and I'm super excited to play it. Cheers!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back