Closer to Screen-Accurate title page for The Nine Gates

airhead

Sr Member
I cleaned this up a while back and can't remember if I posted it or not. The available title page for the Novum Portis on APOCPROD (Michael Haspil's) site may still be the one from The Club Dumas. A big thanks to Michael for making this available along with the excellent construction tutorial.

I had a note asking for my cleaned up version of the mostly screen-accurate version and here it is:

View attachment Nine Gates Title Page 01-07-15.pdf

haha that's nice. that is the version i drew for the project back when Michael did the run of the books :)
this version was done by me since the original wasn't available at the time.
i am working on a better and more accurate one right now.

- - - Updated - - -

haha that's nice. that is the version i drew for the project back when Michael did the run of the books :)
this version was done by me since the original wasn't available at the time.
i am working on a better and more accurate one right now.

I hope you will show me your work soon !

I'd love to see your latest, too. The drawing that I posted was based on a photo of the cover page from Mike's run of a number of years ago (I am glad to know who did the original artwork). I used it to complete a Nine Gates replica book that I had been working on for a long time. It's sewn and bound in leather - now I'm waiting to find tools to complete the embossing of the cover.

David

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back