Closer Look at the Pepsi Maul - Undressing and Taking Him Apart

Finally jumping back into this after a long delay. Moved to Berkeley, failed to recover anything from my broken into storage, but luckily did not lose anything on this piece. I have a set of eyes from propcollector for my emperor bust project I'm moving away from. Any advice on converting the eyes to a more "maul" like look? Hoping to make use of them as they'd be a waste just sitting around.

Man that's too bad about the storage unit. Hopefully nothing too important was in there. I've always thought that non saber hand was shaped weird. Kinda gives off the vibe of "Is he trying to hold someones hand?"
Thought the same to! It's kind of at an awkward spastic hand pose

Finally jumping back into this after a long delay. Moved to Berkeley, failed to recover anything from my broken into storage, but luckily did not lose anything on this piece. I have a set of eyes from propcollector for my emperor bust project I'm moving away from. Any advice on converting the eyes to a more "maul" like look? Hoping to make use of them as they'd be a waste just sitting around.
I just joined and saw this post 11 years later.lol
I'm wondering whatever became of your Darth Maul project and if you have any spare parts, specifically the old blades of his lightsabers. I too was thinking to upgrade the sabres on mine with FX but then I thought, ya know they look great but only when they're on so unless they're going to be on all the time they don't look all that great cz the blades are basically white plastic. I thought I'd rather have the "all the time red but non lighting blades" than the "look great but only when they're lit blades". The person I bought the statute from promised to deliver the blades he came with originally, later but never did.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back