Clint Eastwood Man with No Name Holster

I swear Cimarron-firearms.com had a "Man With No Name" holster at one point to go with their pistol and poncho. I haven't seen the movie in years so you could maybe go through the site and see if they have it just listed in their regular holsters and cartridge belts. They might be able to make you one too?

I want to get a copy of Chris Pratt's belt and holsters from the Magnificent 7 and now you're making me want this too lol.

***EDIT***

Two quick searches I found these:
https://www.oldtradingpost.com/west...tti-western-gun-belt-and-holsters-p-1023.html It's pretty high quality leather work(and price), but doesn't look very screen accurate.

THIS one:
Amazon.com : Straightline Clint Eastwood Holster Rig - Cowboy Western Gun Belt 32" - 46" The Good the Bad and the Ugly - Great Gift : Sports & Outdoors Looks pretty close and a better price to match.

Last edited:
I am looking for a screen accurate Dollars Trilogy Man with No Name Holster.

Any suggestions?
Is this for the Colt Navy or the SAA? Just curious. I've been eyeing that Cimarron Man With No Name Navy conversion for some time.

Is this for the Colt Navy or the SAA? Just curious. I've been eyeing that Cimarron Man With No Name Navy conversion for some time.

I bought both, lol.
IMG_2025.jpg

I swear Cimarron-firearms.com had a "Man With No Name" holster at one point to go with their pistol and poncho. I haven't seen the movie in years so you could maybe go through the site and see if they have it just listed in their regular holsters and cartridge belts. They might be able to make you one too?

I want to get a copy of Chris Pratt's belt and holsters from the Magnificent 7 and now you're making me want this too lol.

***EDIT***

Two quick searches I found these:
Spaghetti Western Gun Belt and Fast Draw Holster It's pretty high quality leather work(and price), but doesn't look very screen accurate.

THIS one:
Amazon.com : Straightline Clint Eastwood Holster Rig - Cowboy Western Gun Belt 32" - 46" The Good the Bad and the Ugly - Great Gift : Sports & Outdoors Looks pretty close and a better price to match.

You need a rough out rig. Suede is the rough side facing out. The rig Eastwood uses in the trilogy was borrowed from Rawhide. as well as the pistol. I used to make these rigs for fans on a part time basis. Alphonsos gunleather is officially lessened. Good luck

Yup, Alfonso’s is the most accurate right now.

There are some decent close enoughs out there. Most are of a straight belt with walk and draw style holster, Alfonsos also uses the proper......um....dip....indentation..What the heck is that called.........where the holster sits.

Just curious....why the preference?
I’ve spoken at great length with the proprietor of London Jacks and briefly with Alfonso’s.
London Jack’s holster was cloned from an original Andy Anderson holster by a dedicated fan of the movies who’s also a certified master leather worker. I’ve watched London Jacks’ videos demonstrating the entire crafting process of the holster beginning to end and was impressed by the process and the result. The cost of London Jacks’ holster is also more reasonable to my wallet.
Alfonso never replied to my two inquiry emails sent over several weeks and when I actually phoned he was stand-offish, abrupt, slightly rude, and sounded like (small) customers are the bane of his existence.

From all my research, that’s my personal preference.

Made my own years ago its rough out. You could ask to have one custom made from a local leather crafter. Pics are mine.

Attachments

• 20161226_145436.png
    20161226_145436.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
  • 20161226_145457.png
    20161226_145457.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
Made my own years ago its rough out. You could ask to have one custom made from a local leather crafter. Pics are mine.
Hi Chazzychaz, (and others)

I'm wondering if the holster is really made of suede/polished leather because from the movie pic I see ...personally the holster/belt looks like tanned leather to my eyes. Maybe I'm wrong. I just want to understand in order to choose an adequate holster for my collection.

waiting for your opinions guys...

manwithnoname-cl1b-troubelt.jpg

manwithnoname-cl2c-jeans.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back