Clint Eastwood - Man with No Name/Blondie

One clint more...
thanks for the advices, the poncho of hollywoodprop is definitevely the best , with a knudsen beaver hat

I am still looking for the lambskin vest, noboby sell an accurate. I will have to made it.

7y54.jpg

I am so proud of you for going all out on this costume, I love westerns and this is fantastic..I have a huge collection of western stuff and if you do another western character and want anything let me know.. and for the extra mile, Clint had his pants belt worn the other, or left handed way & fired a rifle south paw .. I've got a couple of Andy Anderson RIGS and a Van Cleef Angel eyes gunbelt , but mine is for 7 1/2 barrel ..

I did a bunch of work on the vest today. Still using the Straightline Collectibles one since it is a nice base Tailored it some more. Added a bit of stitching to one of the panels (near the right shoulder to make it more screen accurate. I also brushed out the wool where ever the fabric was cut to have more of it show on the edges. I also stitched the lapels/collar to the greater vest so it holds it shape a bit better. I may still go over it with a matte coating, just to make it a bit less shiny.

I also weather it a bit using acrylics and fabric paint. I think this was definitely the piece that was lacking the most in my getup. I am much happier with it now!

vest.jpg

Wow, all your builds look great guys! I'm currently putting together a Man with No Name costume of my own. Currently have:
-Boots + spurs
-Colt Navy replica (with rattlesnakes)
What I find really hard is the sizing. I live in Sweden, so I pay quite a lot for the shipping. In other words, returning an item is not an option. I'm quite a small guy, usually wear S in shirts. Does the Straightline Collectibles shirt and vest run big, or did you go with your regular size?

Thanks! Straightline's stuff definitely runs a little big, plus they typically don't carry S (sadly).

I ordered mostly M's and I'm 6ft3, about 180 lbs. I still had to take the shirt and vest in.

Thanks! Straightline's stuff definitely runs a little big, plus they typically don't carry S (sadly).

I ordered mostly M's and I'm 6ft3, about 180 lbs. I still had to take the shirt and vest in.
Thanks for the fast reply! Straightline's shirt's are available in S size however the vest comes only in L and XL. Hollywoodprop sells a vest in M "CLINT EASTWOOD SPAGHETTI WESTERN SHEEPSKIN VEST , seems pretty expensive for a vest in faux skin though.

Another question, when it comes to Straightline's holster rig, is it worth going for the premium one or it the regular version good enough? Which version do you have?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back