FF509BDA-C5E9-475F-8DA4-F530E5E46151.png

Attachments

• B37EB428-6B26-4B75-84DB-D649670F155A.jpeg
    B37EB428-6B26-4B75-84DB-D649670F155A.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 32D846FC-2638-4A87-8512-9961FE1B1760.png
    32D846FC-2638-4A87-8512-9961FE1B1760.png
    10.6 MB · Views: 83
Decided to suit up real quick. Have to trim some of the bottom of the vest a bit for a more accurate look. I’m trying to find the maker of this vest he seems to have disappeared. I have to weather some pieces. I’m still waiting on the poncho and will be getting the hat down the road. But happy so far.

Decided to suit up real quick. Have to trim some of the bottom of the vest a bit for a more accurate look. I’m trying to find the maker of this vest he seems to have disappeared. I have to weather some pieces. I’m still waiting on the poncho and will be getting the hat down the road. But happy so far.
Nice.. I like it so far . One fun detail for ya , Clint wears his pants belt left handed.

He was born left handed but grew up in a world that forced lefties to be right handed. It turns you ambidextrous to a point.
I was also born a leftie but am mostly right handed. Comes in handy for some things, for example I am painting my house right now and I can cut in edges with either hand using a brush.

He was born left handed but grew up in a world that forced lefties to be right handed. It turns you ambidextrous to a point.
I was also born a leftie but am mostly right handed. Comes in handy for some things, for example I am painting my house right now and I can cut in edges with either hand using a brush.
Yeah, I'm a bit ambi .. I brush my teeth left hand funny enough !

Hi all,

Wanted to share a quick update. My apologies for the terrible cell phone pictures, I will ask my fiancee to take some nice ones using her SLR camera over the weekend. I threw everything on to test fit things. The sheepskin vest is still the large version (waiting to get the address from the merchant so that I can return it). I also found a tack store that would be capable of trimming my hat's brim for me to get it closer to the film's proportions in relation to the hat's crown (right now I think I still have too much brim).

Tomorrow my second belt arrives. It should be very close to the holster rig and it has a gold buckle :) I will also be making a black neckerchief soon.

The poncho works okay. I definitely think the wool is very stiff, it's too long, and the pattern is off... I definitely am leaning to the Larry Green Productions version. Will probably place the order tonight.

View attachment 661907
View attachment 661908
View attachment 661909
View attachment 661910
View attachment 661911

Still kind of cool to see everything come together(ish).
Yay its green, like its supposed to be. Awesome

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back