Clark Kent Daily Planet pass? POSSIBLE SPOILER

...and the continents are a different color, and there's more space at the top above the DP banner, and it looks longer, too...

And, obviously, It doesn't say "Press" either. The picture one could either be an earlier version or it's an inhouse ID for security purposes as opposed to the traditional "press pass".

The 2nd line? "Intern"? An ID Number? "Cub Reporter"? :D

Steve

Continents I believe are the same color, the pic may throw you off. It looks longer because I didn't fix the scale of it in photoshop-it was captured skwed like that. The dimensions are the same. The extra space-if there even is any-may just be how they cut the paper. The ID also showed up again in another episode. It's always hanging off her light on her desk.

If I had to guess, I'd bet the second box says, simply: "Reporter"

Anybody got any other info on this? I'll have a prototype done in a day or 2.

Chris

What episode is it from? I could take a look and see if I can get a good picture of it.

Plus I got my first two ID's Today. Great Job Chris. They are beautiful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kal-ElofKrypton @ May 8 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]1240721[/snapback]</div>
What episode is it from? I could take a look and see if I can get a good picture of it.[/b]

Ditto that - any help?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kal-ElofKrypton @ May 8 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]1240721[/snapback]</div>
Plus I got my first two ID's Today. Great Job Chris. They are beautiful.
[/b]

Thanks Matthew,
Glad you like 'em :)
-Chris

Here's the prototype:
CHLOE_DP_ID01.jpg

CHLOE_CLARK_DPIDS.jpg

Here's a spoiler - don't click the link if you don't want to be spoiled:
http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/GROUP_DP_IDS.jpg

Any interest in these?

Thanks for lookin',
Chris

Received mine as well, a super job on them. :)
So impressed, ordering a couple more of the photo ones.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Smallvillekalel @ May 9 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]1241666[/snapback]</div>
Chris I got the Id's Great Job..
Thanks
Joe
[/b]

Thanks Joe. Glad you like 'em :)

As for the newly discovered photo IDs - I can also do a Clark Kent version (with pic), as well as customs with your pic as well - I already have requests for that sort of thing.

-Chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kal-ElofKrypton @ May 9 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]1241684[/snapback]</div>
What picture are you planning on using for Clark?
[/b]

How 'bout this one?
tomwelling4.jpg

Incidentally, did you guys know that this "kid" is actually 29 years old? :lol
Kinda old for high school isn't he? Or is he in college now?
I should really watch this show more...

BTW:
These are officially for sale:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=109698

Thanks a bunch,
Chris

Did we ever find out for sure that the 2nd box on the ID says Reporter?

Great shot of Clark for the ID, and I assume you'll be cropping, but will you photoshop his hand out of the pic? Certainly wouldn't pose like that for an ID :)

Steve

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back