Chuck: Buy More / Nerd Herd accessories

ARuloff

Hi Guys,

long time reader, first time poster here.

I was recently introduced to the tv show Chuck and it has grown to be my favorite tv show.
So, I decided to recreate the outfits. I started with the difficult things first. The accessories.
I have now finished working on the Nerd Herd Badges and am really happy with how they turned out:
View attachment 35405

I am now having trouble finding the right type of pocket protectors to put the badges in, because I am in germany it makes it even mor difficult. So, I thought I would ask the people that know how to get difficut to find things. You.
So, if you have any idea where I can get the correct pocket protectors I would really appreciate it. This is what it should look like:
View attachment 35406

Any comments are welcome.

ARuloff

I did a bunch of looking for the correct model, but didn't end up finding one. I had to settle for something similar, but not 100% accurate.

I did a bunch of looking for the correct model, but didn't end up finding one. I had to settle for something similar, but not 100% accurate.
I am looking through countless websites trying to find the right one, I even found one or two, but I have not got any response from them when I asked about them...
Could you let me know where you got yours? Is it a website? If they are close enough, maybe I will take them as well.

Thanks
ARuloff

The pens look like Foray Gel 0.7mm red and blue retractable pens. The other one with the red cap could be a Sharpie? I have no idea what the large one could be? Anyone have thoughts on these?

I know it's been awhile since anyone posted on this particular thread, but I've been inspired to complete me Nerd Herder costume so I thought I'd add to it.

You are correct that the black pen on the right (when looking at the pocket protector) and the blue pen of the same design are Foray Gel 0.7. These are still available but only at Office Depot stores. The red pen is a Sharpie and the pen on the left side of the pocket protector is . . . I think I know what it is. Is anyone still interested?

Last edited:
Given that no one has posted on this thread since Dec. 2010, aside from my posts, I don't know if everyone has lost interest in CHUCK and making a Nerd Herd team member costume or not. I also don't know if anyone has identified the black pen (on the left hand side of the pocket protector, when looking at Chuck) or not. If so, I apologize I didn't see it. But, in case it hasn't been identified yet, I belive I have discovered what this pen is. In fact I bought one today and based on the pictures I have seen of Chuck's pocket protector, I believe it to be the correct prop.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back