Chronicle Collectibles Gone?

Damn, what a bummer! I didn't personally have anything on preorder with them but I'm in a couple of Labyrinth Facebook groups, as you might expect there are a good few people who had pre-ordered the 1/4th scale Jareth Statue or the life-size door knockers that are now in a bit of a panic. At this point the only Labyrinth collectible that they successfully released was the ThinkGeek Worm exclusive which came out roughly 2 years ago.

The Chronicle Collectibles Facebook page is in a bit of a state as well, lot of people asking for clarification with no official response.

Last edited:
An additional update, some customers have been in contact with CC's payment vendor and they've been posting the responses on CC's Facebook page.

According to the payment vendor, CC is currently working on figuring out which plans they will be able to fulfill and which will be refunded. The payment vendor has apparently contacted CC and asked that they provide an update on the status of customer's plans (shipment or refund) by Friday.

Majority of the messages aren't specifying anything, but at least one has flat out said that CC has closed their doors. No official confirmation from CC as of yet, unfortunately at this point it seems like the third party payment vendor is the only one replying to customer's concerns.

So hopefully at least some people will have their order fulfilled, and hopefully by Friday there's official word from Chronicle Collectibles themselves on what's going on.

I emailed the Chronicle Collectibles support. Received an automated response that they'll get back to me. At least their email server is still on. But I have no idea if there are any employees.

I checked my payment plan records, and see no PayPal statements. I think my card or bank account was deducted monthly. I don't see Partial.ly listed in any of the emailed statements. And I never opened an account with them.

Is Partial.ly the only company Chronicle used to collect payments for their pre-orders? Do I need to make Partial.ly aware by Friday that I want refunds from Chronicle?

Well Crap - Gues I'm not getting my Cryocan - Left a message at their number & getting ready to call discover to figure out what I can do.

Buy a Fanmade Cryocan.Did the same.

39547044ov.jpg

Who’s Cryocan is that one pictured? Looks nice! All I’ve seen besides Rylos are 3D printed versions that don’t look very good to me

I have one of Rylo’s lastest cyro cans and it is excellent

Partial.ly responded to me that they do no manage refunds, that has to come form Chronicle.
That is my understanding as well. If you used a credit card and are within the time limits you do have a chance of seeing your funds back. GC

Last edited:
Partial.ly has just responded. That was fast!

They are requiring Chronicle to tell me by Friday whether the product will ship or be refunded.
They didn't specify if it was because I asked, or if it was already planned for every customer.

In any case, I already emailed both companies.
Partial.ly wrote that if I don't receive a status update from Chronicle by Friday, then to please inform Partial.ly.
So I'll wait to Friday, and see what happens next.

And what about products that were released into the market years ago, and are currently on sale at the Chronicle site?
We know they got made, and can be found in physical stores.
It's cheaper and easier to find on the site. And if they don't ship, submitting a PayPal claim won't be too old.
I'm trying to weigh this with the equal inconvenience of eBay markups or driving to every game store in the region for remaining old stock.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back