Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk (Post-release)

Yep that sounds right then, Kenneth Branaghs character stays till all are evacuated.(1 week).... Mark Rylances character is one of the first civilian boats to arrive (1 day)

The Destroyers couldn't go in because the beach was too shallow , that's why they made a call for smaller boats, the boats ferried the refugees to the larger vessels

J

I've caveat-ed the heck out of this, because even though I'm not as chuffed as I had anticipated, I'm still snagging the bluray to hear those engines.

I was pretty hyped from the trailer at Rogue One and I enjoyed the film in the best IMAX version money can buy, but it seemed like a three hour movie cut to two hours. It felt like it was checking Oscar boxes off the list for being seemingly realistic, beautiful and touching, but it didn't improve upon the visual story telling from Saving Private Ryan, nor could it match it. Although Best Supporting Oscar will definitely go to the Spitfires, but the fights were predictable.

The Dad was really good, but again it was too much ground to cover in two hours. Hopefully the BR is an extended 3 hour version.

Coucou lol
Le tic-tac est en effet génial et met une pression sur le spectateur pour qu'on puisse bien ressentir ce que vivent les soldats. La scène en huit clos dans le bâteau est énorme aussi: on a l'impression d'y être.
Et le fait de ne jamais voir l'ennemi j'ai trouvé ça assez génial comme idée.

Après le film divise pas mal car en France les Français se plaignent de ne pas être assez représentés (ce que je trouve faux rien que par la scène final avec le capitaine qui décide de rester pour les Français).

Par contre Zimmer, faut qu'il se renouvelle. Entre Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk, Batman, Man Of Steel, Transformers j'ai l'impression d'entendre les même motifs. Ca me fait penser aux guitaristes qui connaissent 4 accords et qui font 50 choses différentes avec ces 4 accords. Au bout d'un moment faut évoluer.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back