Limited Run Ceramic ‘Asian man’ from Blade Runner

Had a couple of people drop out due to personal stuff so there are eight pieces left and those are in-hand for immediate posting. Thanks everyone. D.

Last edited:
Mine arrived Friday. Looks great. Very cool to have happened upon this thread.

It's so tall, I am slightly nervous about it falling over. I'll definitely want to put it somewhere where it won't be knocked or rocked, but if anybody has any thoughts or ideas for maybe weighting the bottom, let me know. Thanks again!

Mine arrived Friday. Looks great. Very cool to have happened upon this thread.

It's so tall, I am slightly nervous about it falling over. I'll definitely want to put it somewhere where it won't be knocked or rocked, but if anybody has any thoughts or ideas for maybe weighting the bottom, let me know. Thanks again!
You could do what I did, buy a spare.
But really if one of mine broke, I’d just repair it, it’s all part of the story of this objects life.

When I understand that the “Ceramic ‘Asian man’ from Blade Runner” is already broken, every moment with it is precious.

KimMont could also attach it to wooden base, plaque and paint it up to look as classy as the man himself.
A9FF93DC-770C-4369-B806-8FBD4EE000A9.jpeg

You could do what I did, buy a spare.
But really if one of mine broke, I’d just repair it, it’s all part of the story of this objects life.

When I understand that the “Ceramic ‘Asian man’ from Blade Runner” is already broken, every moment with it is precious.
Yes, Oma Desala is wise indeed!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back