Celtic predator build (EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY!!!!)

Next up is the half armor battle damaged Celtic

20150530_1017261.jpg

The newly revamped Celtic. Build pictures coming soon. New skins and feet casted and painted by ruffkin-toy. Bio by Art Gonzalez paintee by ruffkin-toy. Hands by monsterroom, painted by ruffkin toy. Spear by seahunter. All other parts painted and assembled by me.

DSC_0847.JPG

I was looking at your build, awesome job btw. I saw the spring lock assembly for the blade extension, but I didn't see how you retract them. Do you push on the blades themselves or is there a pin you pull to re-set them? it's very clever using drawer tracks for the blade assembly, I wouldn't have thought of that. I'm building 2 preds at the moment (celtic for me and avp ancient for my wife).

Dude I just viewed your thread from beginning to end and I'm blown away! I keep saying it to the younger generation, but it's not what you have it's what you can do with what you have! Your ability to work with limited resources, common materials, to create what you did is ******* worthy of an award! You rock my friend!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back