"Castle" {TV}

lharles

Sr Member
Started watching this show, recently. Wanted to get a somewhat screen accurate dust jacket for the actual book published, from the show, 'Heat Wave'.

Anyway, this is what I came up with, (cobbled together from a scan of the actual dust jacket, an accurate UPC generated online, & adjusting detail, [removing the ABC bits, etc.]...):

COVERinprog15.jpg

Feel free to modify or adjust as you see fit, of course. :)

Now I just have to get it printed out. {Size, by my measurements, should be 9 7/16" x 21".}

Not to burst your bubble, but they sell an actual book of this. I own the trilogy and it's decently written, you can definitely identify episodes from the different seasons the books were "written" in.
http://www.amazon.com/Heat-Wave-Richard-Castle/dp/B00C2I9WGG

Thanks for the info. :) I actually knew they published the book, BUT I wanted a more screen accurate dust jacket. In the scenes where they show "Heat Wave" the dust jacket doesn't have all the ABC goobledygop & such, the back has the UPC in a different spot, etc. SO, I wound up with the image I posted. I'm waiting on paper to arrive so that I can print out the edited version.

The published books are fine, (I've got 'Heat Wave' already), but I just didn't like the difference in the dust jacket so... :D

As crazy as it sounds, I've thought of doing this with the Derek Storm graphic novel published by Marvel, so that it matched how it looked in the episode with the Superhero issue. But still, pretty good at making it screen accurate. :)

As crazy as it sounds, I've thought of doing this with the Derek Storm graphic novel published by Marvel, so that it matched how it looked in the episode with the Superhero issue. But still, pretty good at making it screen accurate. :)

That sounds cool. :) ...& thanks for the kind words.

Finished product pic, to the left of the original dust jacket:

Fin.png

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back