Carrie Fisher had a heart attack... R.I.P.

What a shame. I had the pleasure of.meeting her and her beloved dog Gary. God bless you Carrie! The Force will be with you, Always!

RNFTBhw.png

This is the first celebrity I have shed actual tears over. RIP Carrie.

This is the second i've shed tears over behind one that hurt when I was younger, Jim Henson. I wasn't sure I would with Carrie Fisher, but I did. This one hurts. I still can't believe it. I was born into a world with Carrie Fisher and Princess Leia. I was gonna finally get that photo op this March at ECCC.

Her recent NPR interview is amazing, go listen to it. And her book that just came out last month, she had a lot going on. We still have more to look forward to when we see her in Episode 8 as well.

I am very sad ..I have hoped you can do it. R.I.P. Many many thanks for your role in Star Wars and I am happy to see you had the chance to play in Episode 7 and 8.
My best wishes to your daughter and your family.

I am completely in shock to hear of her passing. Tears filled my eyes (and continue) when I heard the news, then switched onto a news channel and watched. I consider myself very lucky that I got to meet her once, and she will always be 'the princess'.

Deeply saddened....

A very sad day!

R.I.P Carrie....you will never be forgotten and will always be in our hearts!

When I heard the news a few minutes ago, I was literally on my way out the door to go see my second viewing of Rogue One. I'm not sure I can go.

This is an extremely tough one to swallow. I daresay, the most difficult celebrity passing of my life.

Wow, what a pistol she was. The world will miss her wicked wit and irrepressible spirit.

I just can't believe it.

I can't believe she's gone.

Rest in peace, Princess.

The Wook

ps~one of my favorite pics of Carrie.

Princess-Leia-behind-the-scenes-starwars13.jpg

Leia, your Dad's yell finally has meaning.... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Man, I had really hoped she would make it out of this ok.
Her and Robin Williams have been my saddest goodbyes.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back