Captain America autograph suggestions

eegah

Hi there!
I am lucky enough to be meeting Chris Evans at a convention to get his autograph and was looking for some prop suggestions! I have a shield, of course, and was thinking of getting one of Phil Coulsons captain America trading cards signed too. Any other prop ideas? Thanks!

It’s three items per ticket. I have a shield, coulsons trading card and I needed one more item!
That’s awesome! At C2E2? I’ve never heard of a con allowing more than one item per ticket, I’ve gotta get myself down there next time.

You could go for a nice cap helmet? Or a poster / art print.

That’s awesome! At C2E2? I’ve never heard of a con allowing more than one item per ticket, I’ve gotta get myself down there next time.

You could go for a nice cap helmet? Or a poster / art print.
Yes, c2e2! I’m happy to have a few choices! I’m thinking of one of the propaganda posters!

Ha, thanks for the interest! It turned out it was only one item to get signed, so I went with my comic sandwiches shield! He was really nice! It went by quick, but I managed to get a fist bump from him too! So cool!

Attachments

• 8718B078-04B0-4ECF-8202-7AC3914D58FA.jpeg
    8718B078-04B0-4ECF-8202-7AC3914D58FA.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 78
Ha, thanks for the interest! It turned out it was only one item to get signed, so I went with my comic sandwiches shield! He was really nice! It went by quick, but I managed to get a fist bump from him too! So cool!
Looks absolutely awesome, congrats!! Glad to hear he was cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back