Cantwell Concept Y Wing Research thread

Y'know, you guys are absolutely awesome! I've wanted to build a replica of the Cantwell/McQuarrie Y-wing for years but didn't have the knowledge or resources you've got. Now? Well....maybe! =)
Seriously, thanks for all your hard work and research. Incredible, truly!

Y'know, you guys are absolutely awesome! I've wanted to build a replica of the Cantwell/McQuarrie Y-wing for years but didn't have the knowledge or resources you've got. Now? Well....maybe! =)
Seriously, thanks for all your hard work and research. Incredible, truly!

I agree . I enjoy the concept work almost more than the finals . This one I want to collect for but not sure where to start myself. I would imagine if I could find the Revell 1:48 Apollo: Lunar Module Eagle & Spacecraft Columbia Kit # 04808 I would be doing well.

+1 on the front of the it. here's the sheet from the instructions :

452921707_o.jpg

-james

WHen he posted it the other day, the info WAS out there, right? RIGHT? Shining a light on current eBay auctions is a good way to **** people off.

Would you all like to know how high I'm willing to go, so I can easily be outbid?

Should I put that info out there?

Just trying to gather stuff to make the T-16 kit available to you guys. But no... by all means, post all the eBay auctions you can. I'll be sure to make the price of the T-16 kit reflect the inflated prices I have to pay on kits now because of eBay auction alerts in a forum filled with hungry kit buyers.

You know what would be easiest? I'll just build this stuff for for myself, like most of the other old timers who have lost their patience for this kind of crap.

James,

I know you were trying to be helpful (and we like helpful) but there is a standing rule regarding discussion of pending auctions.

From our member guidelines:

"Please refrain from the discussion of live or pending auctions. Auctions for items of interest to the board should be discussed AFTER the auction has closed."

Slightly off topic but I just found someone that has around 40 vintage L'eggs eggs. If the eggs are a generic size from the 70's then these go for around $9.99 for 3.

Let me know if your interested & I'll shoot you their details.

To be a bit fair, id be betting there is a lot of interest on the kit anyways Jason....its a Vostok afterall, not your everyday set of sprues, and, im pretty sure guys who BUILD rockets, will be rubbing there hands too.

You live and learn James, and PLENTY before you have posted or discussed a live auction here......its just PITA when its a kit some fella's have been searching after for quite some time, just adds to the drama of actually winning it without a remortgage :lol

lee

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back