Can't Decide...

I feel your pain in chooseing which one, I can decide on p1 or p2 bio myself. As for your choice I say go for the stalker bio haven't seen any full costumes with that one yet I believe it would look pretty cool on the right set up.

Ooooh a toughy..... I would go with the AVP 2010 but not to say the stalker isn't good. just my personal preference lol

Why don't you mix them together.. for example use the stalkers mask and replace the wing thing with the jaw part of the AVP 2010. I think it'd look really cool.

I like the 2010 better. I have the same issue between keeping my sculpt as is or making it more wolf looking but can't seem to post new pics.
I wish you well on this project.

I don't get it. Why not just imagine your own and create it?

The reason I say this, is because the other two are already created and instead of "recreating" a bio that is already designed one should use their own imagination and design a different Bio. Maybe use inspiration in the design from other Bios... just don't base the creation of yours off of others.

...of course this is my opinion and has no bearing on your decision.

Well, I'd probably go for the "Stalker" helmet. The other one is just a P1 helmet with a jaw bone attached to it, which doesn't seem that exciting to me.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back