Can someone post some side-by-side comparison pics

PropReplicator

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Please humor me. :lol I just want to see how far "off" the size is between the two helmets before I go to all the trouble of converting a Kellogg's.

Thanks,
Wayne

Originally posted by Treadwell@Jan 14 2006, 06:51 PM
Kellogg's: AOTC
MR: ROTS

:)
[snapback]1159260[/snapback]​

I had started to post that myself, but didn't. Does it really matter that they aren't the same style helmet? I think he just wants to see the Kellog's next to a known size reference. Something that is just enough to determin if it is going to be a "bobble head" or a "tight fit".

Wayne, here is a pic of it next to a clonesix helmet and a TE trooper helmet.
The clonesix is based on themodified Kelloggs and I made my own out of the actual kelloggs and they are very close to the same size.

chris
DSCN0488-vi.jpg

Thanks, Chris. That helps. I really want to see a Kellogg's next to an MR, though, as the MR will probably be closer to what the actual size of a CT helmet should be. A picture of a Kellogg's next to a Kellogg's derivative sort of defeats the purpose. :)

And to the others: I think I know the difference between AOTC and ROTS clones. ;) (Jay, you know me. I hope you don't think I'm that dense.) But they should be approximately the same size regardless of the detail differences. It is the size differential between the Kellogg's and the idealized MR helmet that I am after. Thanks.

Wayne

Doh. My bad, I misread the post. Sorry.

That pic is perfect, then. :) The size difference isn't nearly as bad as I feared it would be.

Thanks.
Wayne

Originally posted by chris1748@Jan 14 2006, 05:05 PM
Wayne, here is a pic of it next to a clonesix helmet and a TE trooper helmet.
The clonesix is based on themodified Kelloggs and I made my own out of the actual kelloggs and they are very close to the same size.

chris

[snapback]1159314[/snapback]​

Wow, those are some nice helmets. I need to get one of those C6 helmets, mabey someday. as for the MR I will get the white one and I already have a TE. :D

Well, I guess I aam pretty dense, afterall, though. I didn't read the thread with the pic in it very close and made myself look like an ass. :confused :lol

Thanks,
Wayne

Originally posted by PropReplicator@Jan 15 2006, 09:40 PM
Doh. My bad, I misread the post. Sorry.

That pic is perfect, then. :) The size difference isn't nearly as bad as I feared it would be.

Thanks.
Wayne
[snapback]1160082[/snapback]​

Except that the Kellogs is acknowledged to be too small, so there is a consistency with the MR helmet.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back