Can somebody make Spider-Man Raimi Series Newspapers?

Michelangelo

Hello guys,
As you can see in the title i would like to ask if anybody can make a newspaper pages of the Spider-Man Raimi series like in these photos.
I can say this is a WTB thread too.
It would be great for all of us to put in our collections,
These pages, if anyone can make it a clear page and if anybody can turn it to a newspaper page in true size.
I would love to have these in a bit classic colored like the 2002 movie's page to give it the classic look.

I am super interested.
002.jpg001.jpg37cm.jpg177954-t1.jpg200090-t1.jpgissue 1.pngIssue 2.png

Who is spiderman page is found. Thanks to Mike J.
If anybody has other clear shots, pdf or whatever please post it here. Thanks alot guys!!!

this is becomening the death of ththe peper props forum nobody want to post as there is a chance it get on Fleabay, this was once a great forum lots of sharing and lots of chatter now its almost a ghost town forum -:cry

this is becomening the death of ththe peper props forum nobody want to post as there is a chance it get on Fleabay, this was once a great forum lots of sharing and lots of chatter now its almost a ghost town forum -:cry

Yep, I've seen most of mine on ebay too. Some of them aren't even really props persay, they were papercraft temples and they just took the front art and used it for magnets to sell.

People need to free themselves of this mentality that someone selling a print of something they gave away for free is stealing from them.

Who cares whether a printout ends up on ebay? The only way that could hurt you is if you were selling the items yourself and you lost market share. The only losers here are the people who can’t use google and end up paying for things they could have acquired for free. No one is stealing from you.

I wish people could just get over this, maybe then we can all go back to enjoying the process of making cool things.

trompifon - Sorry for the off topic, if you can find some large copies of the photos in the papers I'll recreate the high res layouts for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was quite amused by the 'historical' covers of the Daily Bugle on the walls of the newsroom. That's a nice touch, and it suggests somebody actually paid attention to what real newsrooms look like.

It's not a case of just getting over it.
It's simply a case of spending sometimes hour after hour after hour getting something just right & then giving it away for free only to have some person make money off it.
It stinks & on this forum it's considered to be re-casting.
If any member is caught doing this they will get banned for life.
So it's the staff, members & rules that state this is not allowed.
It's not as if people just find the paper props on the net & post them here.
They are made by members & sometimes designed & drawn from scratch.
Why should someone just taking it and making a profit from it be ok?
A lot of members feel the same way as I do & that is the reason that this forum has gone into decline from what it once was.
My two'penneth anyway.
people are entitled to their own opinions.

Have this in my files. Seems to be a scan? Not sure if it's a real prop or a promo item.

Attachments

• spideypass.jpg
    spideypass.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 100
I guess there are different outlooks round here. I joined the forum because I enjoy making things and helping other people do the same. As far as I’m concerned, if I’ve had fun making something then I’ve achieved my objective and what happens after that is irrelevant. If it helps other people out then all the better. I highly doubt anyone’s getting rich printing paper props otherwise we’d all be doing it.

But anyway: here’s a front page I’ve thrown together for trompifon by way of an apology for continuing to drag his thread off topic. I also include a header for the paper in case anyone wants to make any more Daily Bugle stuff. If you can find high res imagery I can do a better job but that’s the best I could get my hands on at the mo.

View attachment Bugle01.pdf
View attachment Daily Bugle Header.pdf

thanks alot for your replies guys.i got only 3 so far and these are made with photoshop however still looks good. i hope i can get all of these papers so i can put them in a frame.

@trompifon Here's my contribution:

Daily-Bugle-NY-Fears.jpgDaily-Bugle-Super-Hero-Super-Zero.jpg
2 of my favorite covers from the film. Thanks to @Cmdr.Kerner for the scans to use as a reference! I saved the Daily Bugle template so hopefully I can make more as I find source photos.

Enjoy and don't share outside of theRPF! I have "tells" hidden in these so I can see when my work is being copied.

Daily-Bugle-NY-Fears.jpg

Daily-Bugle-Super-Hero-Super-Zero.jpg

@trompifon Here's my contribution:

View attachment 555053View attachment 555054
2 of my favorite covers from the film. Thanks to @Cmdr.Kerner for the scans to use as a reference! I saved the Daily Bugle template so hopefully I can make more as I find source photos.

Enjoy and don't share outside of theRPF! I have "tells" hidden in these so I can see when my work is being copied.

THANK
YOU
SO
MUCH.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for:
REWARD for photos of spiderman!
Times scare!
WANTED!
Spider-Man's reign of terror!
and more !
002.jpg37cm.jpgSpider-Man-DAILY-BUGLE-NEWSPAPER-1.jpg9891556_1.jpg

002.jpg

37cm.jpg

Spider-Man-DAILY-BUGLE-NEWSPAPER-1.jpg

9891556_1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back