Can somebody make Spider-Man Raimi Series Newspapers?

@trompifon Good find on the photo! Unfortunately, it's not the correct framing that the photo on the newspaper uses. Luckily, I was able to track down the correct photo. Alas, the latest edition of The Daily Bugle - Enjoy!

Daily-Bugle-Reign-of-Terror.jpg
Still working on the rest - Stay tuned!

Daily-Bugle-Reign-of-Terror.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@trompifon good find on the photo! Unfortunately, it's not the correct framing that the photo on the newspaper uses. Luckily, i was able to track down the correct photo. Alas, the latest edition of the daily bugle - enjoy!

View attachment 556624
still working on the rest - stay tuned!

this guy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you - Glad you're enjoying these. Here are the next 2 issues.

Daily-Bugle-Who-Is-Spider-Man.jpgDaily-Bugle-Reward.jpg
Still working my way through the rest - So stay on the look out!

Daily-Bugle-Reward.jpg

Daily-Bugle-Who-Is-Spider-Man.jpg

thank you - glad you're enjoying these. Here are the next 2 issues.

View attachment 557288View attachment 557287
still working my way through the rest - so stay on the look out!

thank
you
so
much
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you - Glad you're enjoying these. Here are the next 2 issues.

Still working my way through the rest - So stay on the look out!

These are left i guess? Correct?

17493_1.jpg13073_2.jpg003.jpgtumblr_m9y6dbNcRw1rc2lkjo1_1280.jpg13073_6.jpg9724_2.jpg13073_7.jpg9724_9.jpg
andher.png17493_1.jpgste.png
DOC OCK STILL AT LARGE
SPIDERMAN NO MORE
one

Is there any other more??? ^^

Last edited:
I got a quote offline to have broadsheets printed... think it was £21 each, unless printed in bulk.

Sometimes you can get price as low as £12, but you just have to keep a eye on Google...

I have quite alot of these and The Bulletin ones.. will see if I can dig them out.. nice thread :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back