Can somebody make Spider-Man Raimi Series Newspapers?

GoodGame

@trompifon Good find on the photo! Unfortunately, it's not the correct framing that the photo on the newspaper uses. Luckily, I was able to track down the correct photo. Alas, the latest edition of The Daily Bugle - Enjoy!

Daily-Bugle-Reign-of-Terror.jpg
Still working on the rest - Stay tuned!

Daily-Bugle-Reign-of-Terror.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelangelo

@trompifon good find on the photo! Unfortunately, it's not the correct framing that the photo on the newspaper uses. Luckily, i was able to track down the correct photo. Alas, the latest edition of the daily bugle - enjoy!

View attachment 556624
still working on the rest - stay tuned!

this guy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodGame

this guy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you - Glad you're enjoying these. Here are the next 2 issues.

Daily-Bugle-Who-Is-Spider-Man.jpg Daily-Bugle-Reward.jpg
Still working my way through the rest - So stay on the look out!

Daily-Bugle-Reward.jpg

Daily-Bugle-Who-Is-Spider-Man.jpg

Michelangelo

thank you - glad you're enjoying these. Here are the next 2 issues.

View attachment 557288 View attachment 557287
still working my way through the rest - so stay on the look out!

thank
you
so
much
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelangelo

Thank you - Glad you're enjoying these. Here are the next 2 issues.

Still working my way through the rest - So stay on the look out!

These are left i guess? Correct?

17493_1.jpg 13073_2.jpg 003.jpg tumblr_m9y6dbNcRw1rc2lkjo1_1280.jpg 13073_6.jpg 9724_2.jpg 13073_7.jpg 9724_9.jpg
and her.png 17493_1.jpg ste.png
DOC OCK STILL AT LARGE
SPIDERMAN NO MORE
one

Is there any other more??? ^^

Last edited:

ArgusUndercover

I got a quote offline to have broadsheets printed... think it was £21 each, unless printed in bulk.

Sometimes you can get price as low as £12, but you just have to keep a eye on Google...

I have quite alot of these and The Bulletin ones.. will see if I can dig them out.. nice thread :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.