can pepakura designer measure points

shlongbomb

I'm wanting to know if there is a function to measure between random points on a file. i saw an image on google images that showed this, but have found nothing else. i just want to know bc i want to measure points on my armour build and brace the correct shape. i'm also wondering if my back is to big. i followed someone idea of measure from my lowest rib to my adams apple and my iron man mk vi chest scale came to 30.something. i don't want to fiberglass if it's to big and my gf wasn't much help when i put it on. Thanks for any help and if my cast aluminum parts work i'll be more than happy to share info.

I think you can do that by right clicking in the right window (with the parts on the pages) and selecting the measure tool (at least something like that)

Yes designer will, viewer wont.

Measure-1.jpg

Hey sorry for the doublepost but i need the bump.

My pepakura designer doesnt have that option any idea on what that might be?
I got designer 3 but could it be its just an older build or something like that?

I am building a Iron man mark 6 Foam suit and i need to scale the parts to my size, does anyone know of a post or a thread which helps people find the scale of the armor to they're body size? (sorry if i am wording this wrong)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back