can pepakura designer measure points

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by shlongbomb, Apr 24, 2012.

1. shlongbomb

shlongbomb New Member

I'm wanting to know if there is a function to measure between random points on a file. i saw an image on google images that showed this, but have found nothing else. i just want to know bc i want to measure points on my armour build and brace the correct shape. i'm also wondering if my back is to big. i followed someone idea of measure from my lowest rib to my adams apple and my iron man mk vi chest scale came to 30.something. i don't want to fiberglass if it's to big and my gf wasn't much help when i put it on. Thanks for any help and if my cast aluminum parts work i'll be more than happy to share info.

2. markkNL

markkNL Member

I think you can do that by right clicking in the right window (with the parts on the pages) and selecting the measure tool (at least something like that)

3. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

Yes designer will, viewer wont.

[​IMG]

4. shlongbomb

shlongbomb New Member

Is that an update or something i've never seen it.

5. rensole

rensole Active Member

omfg I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME! THANK YOU!

(caps all intended)

6. rensole

rensole Active Member

Hey sorry for the doublepost but i need the bump.

My pepakura designer doesnt have that option any idea on what that might be?
    I got designer 3 but could it be its just an older build or something like that?

7. msleeper

msleeper Sr Member

It's in the latest version, 3.1.0a. Update if you're running an older version than that and you'll get it.

8. TobyChamberlain

TobyChamberlain New Member

I am building a Iron man mark 6 Foam suit and i need to scale the parts to my size, does anyone know of a post or a thread which helps people find the scale of the armor to they're body size? (sorry if i am wording this wrong)