Can I buy these motion capture pants anywhere?

myawn

I want to try my first armor foam build with an Iron Man Mark XLVI pattern I found online.

I was thinking I'd like to wear this to a con, but not be in something so bulky or inflexible that I wouldn't be able to attend panels, sit down, etc.

When I saw this photo from the Avengers: Infinity War set, I thought that's exactly the costume I want to build:

pri_44871352.jpg

I do want to build the entire armor, eventually, but by making this my initiat attempt, I can build about a third of the suit and have something to wear. But to pull this off, I really need a pair of those pants (and the attached markers or labels that I assume are separate). I wasn't able to find this via web search but it's likely I don't know the right terms for what these are called. Motion capture suit / pants didn't give me anything close.

Does anyone know what these would be called, who makes them, are they for sale to the general public, etc? Or what might be a good starting point for creating a facsimile if they aren't available or are crazily expensive?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back