Camberwick Green and Trumpton

Thanks, actually, I was watching one yesterday (such is the nature of storing your DVD'S alphabetically, my episodes of Camberwick Green are straight after Black Sails, not sure what that says about me).

Done another, Farmer Bell and his truck and digger.
FB1.jpg
FB2.jpg
FB3.jpg
FB6.jpg
FB5.jpg
FB4.jpg

Thanks. Oddly, Dinky, Corgi and Pelham Puppets didn't do any toys. Some companies did and Robert Harrop do loads of ceramic replicas.

This has to be the most of kilter subject and unique of the entire RPF, and a fun one. Always liked those figures. Somehowe they always looked like the ultimate plasticine figures; their looks and their movements. So innocent too.................... although...................

I'm looking forward to your next project: Captain Pugwash. Who knows, maybe in 3D.

Thanks. Still trying to track down an example of the toy they used for his helicopter. He really was a good salesman!

Great update mate!! My memory about that show is spotty at best; I remember parts very clearly, that's why I was amazed that Mr. Dagenham had a choppero_O...didn't remember that one. Keep up the great work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back