Camberwick Green and Trumpton

KevinD

Sr Member
Thanks, actually, I was watching one yesterday (such is the nature of storing your DVD'S alphabetically, my episodes of Camberwick Green are straight after Black Sails, not sure what that says about me).

KevinD

Sr Member
Done another, Farmer Bell and his truck and digger.
FB1.jpg
FB2.jpg
FB3.jpg
FB6.jpg
FB5.jpg
FB4.jpg

KevinD

Sr Member
Thanks. Oddly, Dinky, Corgi and Pelham Puppets didn't do any toys. Some companies did and Robert Harrop do loads of ceramic replicas.

RKS

This has to be the most of kilter subject and unique of the entire RPF, and a fun one. Always liked those figures. Somehowe they always looked like the ultimate plasticine figures; their looks and their movements. So innocent too.................... although...................

I'm looking forward to your next project: Captain Pugwash. Who knows, maybe in 3D.

KevinD

Sr Member
Thanks. Still trying to track down an example of the toy they used for his helicopter. He really was a good salesman!

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

KevinD

Sr Member
Taken me a long while but I finally managed to track down the toy they used to make the helicopter in Camberwick Green. Needed a scratchbuilt cab and a respray but then Mr. Dagenham was cleared for take-off.
Heli1.jpg
Heli2.jpg
Heli3.jpg
Heli5.jpg
Heli4.jpg

joberg

Master Member
Great update mate!! My memory about that show is spotty at best; I remember parts very clearly, that's why I was amazed that Mr. Dagenham had a choppero_O...didn't remember that one. Keep up the great work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.