Buzzing the Tower (Spilled coffee) - Top Gun F-14 Diorama WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

metal wood

Nothing, Monster Dave, sorry. Too wrapped up in my lunar module build which I started without finishing this first. And now I want to build a hover pilder next. I need to learn how to focus.
it works best for me to have a ton of on going projects, a room loaded with possibilities, can be a little daunting sure but to always have something i am motivated to work on.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crackerjazz

Sr Member
EddieL, emtthor - thanks guys! Metal wood - true, man - still couldn't keep away from other projects and having more than one does prevent burnout. I just have to be careful that I try to finish all of them. So far on this board I have finished just one - and it's a tiny Cetacean.