Buyfullbodyarmors

Brownnathanial

I searched for any info on this but didn't find much info on it.

Has anybody actually purchased a costume from them? I know I saw somebody that had purchased on but he never commented in the quality

I know they have been mentioned in a few threads here and I've yet to hear anyone who has been a satisfied customer

I had looked into them awhile back and found that they use the same materials as IM Nation at double the cost. I don't know their quality but seeing what IM Nation does and following him on FB under (R.A.W.) I believe he would be the more personal touch kind of guy.

Sandbagger, I'm not sure what you're going at. I'm a high school kid wanting to go all out for one of the spirit days during my high school homecoming next year. $2000 is a lot for me to spend, but I'm serious about r, I just don't want to get screwed

Unfortunatly it might take me ordering one to get an actually insight on this forum. Do you have any suggestions of members that make and sell suits?

I saw a thread a few months back saying that someone knew a guy who ordered from them and the suit started falling apart after 1 wear. That's just what I saw, I tried looking for the thread but I couldn't find it (probably because I wasn't using the correct search word). I can't say for certain they are crap but poorly made foam costumes do have a tendency to fall apart.

Unfortunatly it might take me ordering one to get an actually insight on this forum. Do you have any suggestions of members that make and sell suits?

Well being a guy whos in high school and decided to go all out for halloween, I can honestly say that its significantly cheaper and more beneficial to learn how to make one! I also sell suits, but idk if im allowed to say that in this forum category....

Thanks CT, I came a crossed that thread but that was the only review of seen. I've really considered making my own, I just need to get the confidence that I won't mess up and just do it.

I purchased a suit in September, see photos at our website www.thesuperheroexperience.com.au - at that point the suit had already been worn multiple times, without issue. We got the Mark IV + Mark VI combination, which came with 2 separate chest plates (one with the triangle, and one with the circle arc reactor) and 2 different thigh parts so that we can wear either suit.

The main upside to going with buyfullbodyarmors is the electronics. You can spend 2K on a suit with IMNation and get what is surely a great suit - or spend 2.5k on a suit with buyfullbodyarmors and get a faceplate that goes up & down, eyes light up, chest lights up, neon lights underneath suit, hand lights, hand repulsor blast light & sound, forearm armor peircing bullets plate, laser with open/close system on the wrist and moving backflaps. All parts move at the touch of buttons in the hand or elbow. That's what you're really paying for.

You can buy a suit with no electronics for 1299USD or something with them as well.

Now, I've had a few electronic issues, but the team at buyfullbodyarmors has supplied me rapidly with replacement parts to rectify the issue (which is a relatively big deal considering I live in Australia).

We've had a few issues with the suit, sure - but nothing you shouldn't expect from general wear & tear. We will almost surely be purchasing there again, if that's anything to go off.

I had the same issue with having no reviews to go off when purchasing our first suit, so it was a bit of a leap of faith, but the suit is certainly good for business! Also, they do replacement parts & such with considerable ease when you need them, and seemingly with a discount for repeat customers.

If you have any more questions, I'm happy to help! :)

- Samwise
The Superhero Experience

Here'e the most detailed review I've seen from the net so far (see comments section): http://www.quicktoptens.com/uncategorized/buyfullbodyarmors-com-coupon-code/
I still feel it's the best realistic ironman armor for sale out there unless anyone here believes otherwise. I'm still inclined to buy from there but the battery issue seems to be a common problem. I hope they have resolved it since it is not easy for me to get replacement parts (I live overseas).

Here'e the most detailed review I've seen from the net so far (see comments section): http://www.quicktoptens.com/uncategorized/buyfullbodyarmors-com-coupon-code/
I still feel it's the best realistic ironman armor for sale out there unless anyone here believes otherwise. I'm still inclined to buy from there but the battery issue seems to be a common problem. I hope they have resolved it since it is not easy for me to get replacement parts (I live overseas).

More realistic than a Masked Rider suit? Think you might wanna re-think that.

Have to agree with funkster.

anyone else think its strange that a new member (jan 15) uses their very first post to praise armour that others have had negative experiences with? I'm just saying...

i had to close and reopen the page twice
there is no way that that suit looks better than Masked Rider's

Have to agree with funkster.

anyone else think its strange that a new member (jan 15) uses their very first post to praise armour that others have had negative experiences with? I'm just saying...

It wasn't strange. Perhaps I declared it prematurely so I am sorry for that, but I was also open for feedback. My intention for joining this forum is to get expert advice from people who are familiar with these armors as I am in the market for 1. Obviously, I have not seen or heard of Masked Rider's yet so it is something worth looking for.

It wasn't strange. Perhaps I declared it prematurely so I am sorry for that, but I was also open for feedback. My intention for joining this forum is to get expert advice from people who are familiar with these armors as I am in the market for 1. Obviously, I have not seen or heard of Masked Rider's yet so it is something worth looking for.

Sorry, it's just that in the past month or so there has been a few new members who used their first post to make comments on fullbodyarmor and they seem to be fishing for good feedback.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back