buyfullbodyarmor.com is joke stay away

jayhughes

Hello has anyone else had dealings with these.

I advise stay away they took £1700 of my money for a ironman suit that does not fit and has a crappy finish plus the electronics don't work.

Turned up started having the problems and they in the beginning were helpful. Refunded a bit of money. But when I wanted to get it up to scratch they have ignored me now.

I sent them video evidence of the suit doing silly things when buttons were pressed..bad paint job.

I have emails from them saying look to be honest ours suits are not perfect.

Where before I purchased it i was assured all these issues would be fine.

I emailed them from a different address posing as a new customer and they replied.

Complete dicks

Hi, I also let me carried away and buy a suit Ironman these people. Things like that as I received the suit smelled very painting is that when packing armor were in a hurry and did not wait for the paint to dry. When removing parts, namely the right arm had stuck to the inner lining of the box, so the paint came off. I did very very fair. The truth is not as well finished as one would think. I feel engañado.No what I expected. Another thing, it is very difficult to put the armor. Need help someone forever. You will depend so someone else whenever you want to wear your armadura.Ya I have taken off two things and I've had to paste. I must also change two racks ... anyway ... They have cheated me ..

Complete fraud. Paid for a War Machine suit over two months ago and still haven't recieved anything. I will be pursuing a fraud case against them.

Well you never know, when it comes to where to go to get questions about props answered, the RPF is the number one spot. It could be possible, but would have to be very coincidental.

I'm interested in seeing the pictures of the damages from all 3 people.

I'd love to show you my War Machine suit but I've never received it. Yea, that's $6500 that I'm suing for in the coming days unless it miraculously shows up in the next 10 days....

I've heard bad things somewhere about them before, but i've also recently met a customer of theirs at a con that has had multiple purchases from them and has been extreemly satisfied with their service. Getting alot of mixed messages..

No one ever seems to actually provide any pics one way or another to back up their claims from what I've seen.

Plenty of words back and forth and people saying they're received things that were great or were useless but then never anything more. It's just confusing as surely the pictures are the biggest actual comparison point and evidence, yet none ever appear.

At this point, despite no personal interest in buying a suit, I'd be interested to see some of these phantom pictures just out of plain curiosity but I get the feeling it's highly unlikely.

Hi Jay,

Pictures of your suit would be nice, even the video you sent back to them showing your issues. Which suit did you buy? What add on did you order with suit?

Hi Guys,

I am am still waiting for my suit (Mark 43), and I promise I will upload photos once I receive it, which I have been told will be before Halloween. I'll also leave a detailed review too, as I know what it's like trying to get any info from anyone that's bought a suit from buyfullbodyarmors.

regards,

Christian.

Hi Guys,

I am am still waiting for my suit (Mark 43), and I promise I will upload photos once I receive it, which I have been told will be before Halloween. I'll also leave a detailed review too, as I know what it's like trying to get any info from anyone that's bought a suit from buyfullbodyarmors.

regards,

Christian.
Cant wait, did you get any add ons? I'm curious how well their electronics hold up

Yes, almost all add ons except for the CO2, couldn't resist. So both forearm missiles, motorized faceplate, advanced arc reactor and hand repulsars, back wing flaps and voice changer.

Latest update! Looks just about complete. I have asked to display my name next to order to confirm it is my suit which they have done
status_report_20151026_5.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back