Building a TMNT II Secret Of The Ooze Canister (Finished pictures added to page 2!)

Re: Building a TMNT II Secret Of The Ooze Canister (Finished pictures added to page 2

Excellent job. Stand came out really nice.

Re: Building a TMNT II Secret Of The Ooze Canister (Finished pictures added to page 2

Nice :) good way to display it as well. Always been a fan of TMNT :)

Thanks guys I'm really pleased with how this one turned out!

What did you use to etch the stand?

Avolow.

great build. the stand came out really nice too :thumbsup

This is why I love this forum. Just when you think you are the only person to remember a really obscure prop, someone on here has already made a stunning replica! Well done chap!

:eek Well done Hoss... Such an amazing turn out for this project.. I love this forum, this is the kind of inspiration that's needed sometimes.... Gonna have to try my hand at one of these to display with the Tesseract I'm working on. Keep up the great work brother

I was just thinking about making one of these! I'm working on a Foot Clan member mask this weekend.

Looks like this is on my list next! Awesome job!!

I know this is a few month bump, but...

I really love this. I am thinking about making this, actually 3 of them one for me and one for my brother and brother in-law. This will be my first prop to make. Any tips for a first time maker? I am probably not going to put the lights in it for right now.

Thanks,
Jake

Wow, this is fantastic. Well done man. It'd be cool to have a broken canister version too.

Thanks guys! I would love to do a broken one I just haven't had time! Working on getting some mannequins in to put my GB stuff on and another mannequin to put my BTTF 2 costume on.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back