Building a Coughtrie Millennium Falcon Wall Sconce - Need Dimensions

Justin Gunn

I have a vintage Coughtrie of Glasgow SW10 lamp base and I plan on designing in Illustrator and laser cutting the wall mount surround and plexiglass elements (ESB version) for it. Does anyone have any idea as to what the dimensions should be for that laser cut surround?

Attachments

• D08E5F3D-85A6-40FA-8994-94F3F7F6327A.png
    D08E5F3D-85A6-40FA-8994-94F3F7F6327A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 578
Hi there, just picking this up. Have a coughtrie housing so interested in the base and plexi if selling. Thanks
Just picking up this old thread from your message as well. If there are dimensions available, or better yet, an .svg file for the backing with proper proportions, I’d be down to purchase just the digital file.

Just picking up this old thread from your message as well. If there are dimensions available, or better yet, an .svg file for the backing with proper proportions, I’d be down to purchase just the digital file.

‘I’m an old guy who makes tangible parts, no digital downloads here

‘I’m an old guy who makes tangible parts, no digital downloads here
Haha. Hey, me too! I’ve created a file to laser cut the base but the dimensions and proportions are just guess work based on screen captures. Do you happen to have any specific dimensions as they relate to the originals?

If you look closely, there are some hints, hidden in between the lines of this thread:
Tatooinemachine is selling products and doesn’t want to give away the fruits of his labor and research.
if you don’t want to buy one, make one out of cardboard or paper, keep trying until you are happy with the look and measure that for your laser cutter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back