Building a 1/18 SC like Snowspeeder

Thanks for your words guys!

Today's workbench pics:
The rear control panels for the gunner and Dack himself was my goal today.
Here ya go:
SnowspeederProto-16.jpg

SnowspeederProto-17.jpg

SnowspeederProto-18.jpg

SnowspeederProto-22.jpg

Bests:
Rod
SnowspeederProto-23.jpg

I can't stop myself trying to ID the donor kit parts. First sign of madness me thinks. Pilots look great Guy's.

:lol:lolWe are all madman Simon. What about the guys Iding the big star destroyer?:facepalm and they've done a fantastic work, like MonsieurTox.

Thanks Steffan! Your X-Wing is scheduled to be delivered to your home tomorrow!! I'm dying to hear news that it arrived OK! Please let me know when you've got news mate.

We will post more pics of the Speeder later.

Bests:
Rod

Fantastic build!

Those the Hasbro figures for Luke and Dack? If only the snowspeeder toy looked half as good as this.

Thanks guys.

For the ones who asked for the pilot figures, we modified hasbro figures to make them look more real, the helmet and the body attitude to make them look like the actors on the full scale speeder. We also did better goggles butt we haven't assembled a definitive pilot yet.

Here are more pics.
SnowspeederProto-24.jpg

Masking the speeder to paint the grey markings.
SnowspeederProto-25.jpg

SnowspeederProto-26.jpg

Thanks 3d-builder.
It is just a black primer coat wit camouflage grey on top, to make it look cool. After all this is just a test model and this is as far as I´ll paint it for now as I am constructing the definitive speeder with all the details and stuff this one is missing.
You can see the second build in one of the previous pics. I'll post pics of it soon.
Here are some last pics of the prototype speeder:

Bests:
Rod

Agreed, and yeah, those pilots are the best ones I have ever seen. I's a really nice scale for this model, and the spirit of Hoth is all over this!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back