" Budget " Predator build

Dalekidea

hi everyone

so ive been a gugh fan of the franchise and i got particually interested in the wolf pred from AVPR ever since ive wanted a costume of it but im 17 and got a bit of growing time ahead i believe

so im going to attempt a build on a small budget , i will be buying a wolf bio from biohunter76 as his work is trully amazing but the costume will have to live up to how much i have to spend which isnt an amazing amount.

ive seen people making there own armour parts using plastics bits of foam,so i may use those guidlines

i was also planning on doing a pred on a low budget but i lost interest and am currently working on halo armor, but i think ill work on a low budget pred after.
ask me where u want to start and ill give u some advice for that part.

i was also planning on doing a pred on a low budget but i lost interest and am currently working on halo armor, but i think ill work on a low budget pred after.
ask me where u want to start and ill give u some advice for that part.

ah i went through a stage when i made some spartan helmets from card when i was smaller, but i do want to start a predator costume soon, im saving for the wolf bio at the moment, so what would you recomend to do after i obtain that ?

I'm doing a super budget suit at the moment as well, the next thing you will probably be wanting is Vinman's AVP armour templates
AVP armour templates by Vinman

there are tutorials in the Huntorials and Help section on doing cheap skins and things and how to convert a cheap Rubies mask into a decent under mask
Good luck

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back