Interest BTTF Hoverboard Parts Kit

Put me down for a Battery Pack with extensions to fit HC Hoverboard. Any idea on the timeframe? Excellent work :)

Are you making enough to supply everyone on the current list plus all the people who have recently requested to be added, like myself?

This is taking a while but good things come to those who wait. When you get these done, you'll have a lot of happy customers and a tonne of better looking boards. :)

I have nearly all the parts made, got really busy and haven't had a chance to sand down the bottoms to be perfectly flat. I will update this as soon as I get to sanding them. I even have the belt sander already, just have to do it.
Hey formula388, just a thought - I'm sure a few members might be happy to receive these parts without the sanding, if that is holding you up. Of course, I'm not actually speaking on behalf of others - but I would be very happy to receive the parts and sand them myself, if it meant getting my eager little hands on them sooner (assuming I make it on to the list).

:D

What do you think? Will that help you release them sooner? Cheers

Hey formula388, just a thought - I'm sure a few members might be happy to receive these parts without the sanding, if that is holding you up. Of course, I'm not actually speaking on behalf of others - but I would be very happy to receive the parts and sand them myself, if it meant getting my eager little hands on them sooner (assuming I make it on to the list).

Yeah, I wouldn't mind receiving unfinished pieces that I'd need to finish myself - for a discount, of course.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind receiving unfinished pieces that I'd need to finish myself - for a discount, of course.
I wouldn't be looking for a discount - I would just like to get the bits. Can't finish my board until I do. I certainly wouldn't want to complicate proceedings and increase the number of options/choices (discount/non-discount) - which could slow things down. This thread has been around for a long time and I was just thinking of ways to help speed up the process for people who might be super-keen (OK, impatient like me :$) to finish their boards quicker.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back