Done / Completed BTTF "Blast from the Past" plastic bags

Hi Roland, I'd like to order 1 x Blast from the Past bag, 1 x Oh LàLà magazine and 1 x Pepsi Perfect sticker please. Is your offer of $9 for the Oh LàLà magazine still available when buying your bag? If so, I make the total for the three items shipped to U.K $50, is that correct?

Thanks for your interest! :)

Yes, your calculation is correct: $50 incl. worldwide shipping. The "Oh LàLà" discount is still valid.

Thanks for your interest! :)

Yes, your calculation is correct: $50 incl. worldwide shipping. The "Oh LàLà" discount is still valid.

Thanks Roland! Payment sent for 1 x Blast from the Past bag, 1 x Oh LàLà magazine and 1 x Pepsi Perfect sticker.

Thank you very much. Charlie :)

Got mine :)

076EF446-24A3-48FD-BE7B-8FEA28E69ADE.jpeg

Absolutely stunning work. I was grinning ear-to-ear once I took the bag out of the packaging.

Thank you very much, Roland.

Thanks Roland! Payment sent for 1 x Blast from the Past bag, 1 x Oh LàLà magazine and 1 x Pepsi Perfect sticker.

Thank you very much. Charlie :)

Thanks for your payment! :)

Now I just need your postal address (send me a PM) - PayPal doesn't show me, since you paid "for friends and family". ;)

My Blast from the Past Bag, Oh Làlà magazine and Pepsi Perfect sticker arrived in the U.K morning Roland! The quality is amazing! Thank you so much! So pleased to add them to my collection.

Attachments

• E8FB0CEC-1CDB-419D-95A3-6B44DFBA4B60.jpeg
    E8FB0CEC-1CDB-419D-95A3-6B44DFBA4B60.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 192
  • 7DB84E7D-09AE-4681-AA41-9D367FA4DD1E.jpeg
    7DB84E7D-09AE-4681-AA41-9D367FA4DD1E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 189
  • 0DBD96DC-CADF-4EE0-BA2A-EACDF632B6E1.jpeg
    0DBD96DC-CADF-4EE0-BA2A-EACDF632B6E1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 174
Special offer for a limited time: Each buyer of my new bags can buy the same amount of my "Oh LàLà" magazines at half the normal price ($9 instead of $18). So if you don't have my "Oh LàLà" yet, this is your chance. ;)

Today is your last chance to get the "Oh LàLà" at half the price. This offer ends tomorrow. :)

I haven't logged in for a while, very pleased to see you are doing these again!! Payment sent for x2 bags, address on PayPal payment but let me know if you don't see it, cheers Roland!

I haven't logged in for a while, very pleased to see you are doing these again!! Payment sent for x2 bags, address on PayPal payment but let me know if you don't see it, cheers Roland!

Thank you! :) Payment received. Yes, PayPal shows me your address. Everything is fine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back