Done / Completed BTTF "Blast from the Past" plastic bags

Sorry, I don't remember. Did you write something about it? The scale and placement of the logo is identical to my previous versions, since it's exactly the same as on the screen used bag, that was sold in 2011 on Profiles in History. I can't see anything that needs to be fixed.

View attachment 1304870

Yes, and no, SORT OF. May 12 2016: Interest - BTTF II Blast from the Past Bag
Though that was Mark Poon's bag :lol: sorry :p

Your bag seems to have the correct width at least.
However have a look at this:
blastpastbag2020.jpg

The hole in the bag doesn't quite match. As well as the logo.
Still looks great though ;)

Yes, and no, SORT OF. May 12 2016: Interest - BTTF II Blast from the Past Bag
Though that was Mark Poon's bag :lol: sorry :p

Your bag seems to have the correct width at least.
However have a look at this:
View attachment 1305343

The hole in the bag doesn't quite match. As well as the logo.
Still looks great though ;)

The screen used bag on that picture is a scan. The picture of my bag is a photo which was shot from the side and so it's distorted. If you really want an exact comparison, compare with the PDF that I shared for free in the paper props section. This is the file that I use for my bags. ;)

The screen used bag on that picture is a scan. The picture of my bag is a photo which was shot from the side and so it's distorted. If you really want an exact comparison, compare with the PDF that I shared for free in the paper props section. This is the file that I use for my bags. ;)

Okay, danke schön Roland :) (y)

Hi, Roland. Can you post a comparison between your v1 and v2? I have the 1st version and I don't know if I should get this one. Good to see you back onto making replicas!

Hi, Roland. Can you post a comparison between your v1 and v2? I have the 1st version and I don't know if I should get this one. Good to see you back onto making replicas!

If you have one of my previous bags, I don't think you need this new one. I used to use waterslide decals for the logo, but this wasn't bad, since it's covered by the clear vinyl layer. I just changed it because it's was a pain to work with this type of decals. :lol:

It's very difficult to show the iridescent effect on photos and so I don't think you would see any differences between the two versions.

amazing! please keep one part for me. I will order it togheter with your Pepsi Perfect Bottle run :)

Thanks for your interest. :) No worries, this run lasts longer than my previous runs.

You read my Facebook comment about the Pepsi Perfect bottles, right? ;) Yes, I want to make a bottle for my own collection, but I'm not sure about offering them for sale. Depends on how it turns out and how easy it is to make.

Hi Roland, I'd like to order 1 x Blast from the Past bag, 1 x Oh LàLà magazine and 1 x Pepsi Perfect sticker please. Is your offer of $9 for the Oh LàLà magazine still available when buying your bag? If so, I make the total for the three items shipped to U.K $50, is that correct?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back