BTTF 1 Marty Costume - Did I get it right?

nohandluke

Hey all,

Finally donned my entire Marty McFly costume from BTTF 1 and drove my DeLorean to a photo shoot as part of the official promotion for the Nike MAGs charity push. The link below will take you to the photo.

UPS Delivers the Future for Nike | upside Blog

The photo ran on the official UPS blog the day of the delivery (Friday). Aside from the vest being a bit too bright and lacking in the drop-back, I think I got everything else really close to rights. Unfortunately in the picture you can't see my shoes, which are the Nike Cortez '06s, the closest I could find to the Bruins.

Did I represent costuming and props well?

Hi Michael!

Your costume looks great, and that picture turned out really well. What was that UPS lady thinking about all of it? haha
When I was doing Marty Part 1 at Dragoncon, a lot of people commented on my JVC camera. Many said there was another guy who not only had the camera, but the AIWA tape player as well. I knew they were talking about you, so there you have it -- everyone was really impressed with your details.

Thanks guys. And for the record, the UPS driver and crew thought the whole thing was really cool...but it took them a few minutes to comprehend what we were all about! I am kinda bummed that my vest covered up my Aiwa. Should have worn it on the other side...oh well...

/Thumbs up now if only nike would hurry up and get them power laces up and running...until then I SHALL NOT TIE ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES!! so I guess my nieces and Nephews are going to have to learn themselves

Costume looks great! I want a DeLorean SO bad!

I'm in the process of trying to buy one now. Beware of a lot of dealerships will list way above value. While it's a collectors car, you can get into a huge money pit depending upon how it has been stored and cared for. "garage kept" doesn't always meen good condition.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back