BSG Reboot series - are the movies before the show streaming anywhere?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My nephew has never seen the BSG reboot series (he was too little) so I was looking to find it on streaming, and it is on Peacock. However I thought there were two movies that go before the series and I don't see them. All I see is something called "The Plan" which I've never heard of. Is that the movies I'm thinking of? I just want him to watch it in the proper way.

My nephew has never seen the BSG reboot series (he was too little) so I was looking to find it on streaming, and it is on Peacock. However I thought there were two movies that go before the series and I don't see them. All I see is something called "The Plan" which I've never heard of. Is that the movies I'm thinking of? I just want him to watch it in the proper way.

They are all on Peacock….look for The Mini-Series as the “pre-series movie” you are describing.

8DEF8685-2CC0-4D21-9AC8-549B8979B535.jpeg

I haven't watched it again since it aired. My 19yo nephew loves SW, but he's funny about other stuff. He'll pick out one thing he doesn't like and then dismiss an entire series. :lol: We always said he was born an old man. I would be surprised if he doesn't like it though.

I picked up the corebook for the BSG TTRPG recently. But outside of that, I haven’t seen or thought about the show much (except seeing some familiar faces in other shows and whatnot).

I've still got my Steel Tin gift set still in shrink-wrap as I watched them All on Cable.
Prolly worth nothing like the T2 steel video box churned out in the millions, I burned mine trying to take an artsy Instagram shot.. I failed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back