BSG reboot reboot

I loved the original BSG and grew up watching it. So when the reboot came out, I didn't want to see it. No Benedict or Hatch meant no Galactica for all I was concerned.

But when I finally got to see some of the new show, I realized how dumb I had been, dismissing it straight off. It was a really, really great show and I ended up loving everything about it. Even the ending.

See, I'm just the opposite. I did also grow up with the old series, but I was really enthusiastic when the new one came out. I really wanted to like it. But after about two seasons I just realized I had absolutely no good feelings at all for the new show. It just did not thrill me at all. That's about where I gave up on it.

See, I'm just the opposite. I did also grow up with the old series, but I was really enthusiastic when the new one came out. I really wanted to like it. But after about two seasons I just realized I had absolutely no good feelings at all for the new show. It just did not thrill me at all. That's about where I gave up on it.

That describes me too. I tried to like it. I wanted to like it. I just couldn't like it. Not only was it not like the original series, it wasn't a good show by any metric that I care about. That's why I walked away.

Ditto, I thought the first 2 and some of the third seasons were awesome as well as the Actors and it just went straight down the tubes after.

As I posted before what a tremendous waste. :unsure

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back