BSG Propworx Auction Archives - Catalog, Prices Realized, Images

Re: BSG Auction Link

Wonder what outside entity it was that expressed interest in the ships. Hopefully something more commercial that could display them for all the (interested) public to see...

They were also blaming the economy for the lack of interest.
Personaly I don't think it has anything to do with the economy. Other auctions that have happened since the "Credit Crunch" have done well on high end items.

I've been watching the Barrett-Jackson auction, and bidding has been about 80-90% of previous years for repeat vehicles. There are a few regulars who are paying top dollar for top items, but for mid to low end vehicles there have been some deals.

After the months and months of promotion for this auction and it's excellent location, I believe the economy has had an impact *and* as others have stated here the 'cult', no mainstream, show.

Dan

Ps: How did the David Kelley auction of Boston Legal items go, anyone know?

Here's some other items that were sold on Saturday:

Kara Thrace's Dog Tags - $1,900
KaraThraceDogTags.jpg

Felix Gaeta's Dog Tags - $1,250
FelixGaetaDogTags.jpg

Karl Agathon's Dog Tags - $2,000
KarlAgathonDogTags.jpg

Last edited:

Man, I hope casts of some of this stuff find their way into the collecting community.... Hint hint, for anyone here who's bought stuff. :p

Some mad prices. I hope people hold onto the paper props and artwork and not hope to just re sell, it may just be me but I dont see the art and paper props being resold for what they went for.

7000 for that scroll tho! *you beat me to it!LO

Last edited:

I was going to bid on the gavel but I had to go downstairs to help my wife with something. :(

I hope whomever got the Cylon Transponder can figure out what it was made of. It looks so familiar!

"It's not that kind of auction" regarding the funcationality of the nuke. :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back